A comfortable and tastefully furnished holiday home for 4-6 people, with large garden (1000 m2), in the heart of charming Åseda. The village (2500 souls) is situated amidst the woods and lakes of South-Sweden's hospitable Kronoberg county (Småland).
- world-renowned glass workshops(most notably Kosta Boda, Orrefors)
- county capital Växjö, featuring Teleborg castle and Kronoberg castle ruins (all within 50 km)
- theme park Astrid Lindgrens World(80 km)
- the historic city district of Kalmar (100 km)
Stockholm (300 km), Göteborg (250 km).
Sports and recreation
Within and really close to Åseda you'll find plenty of opportunity for cycling, swimming, fishing, golf.
Shops and supermarket within walking distance (300 m).
- Rate: from EUR 400 / week, incl. utilities, towels, bedding, etc.
- Please clean before leaving: washing machine and vacuum cleaner available.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org