Gordon screams at Duck for stealing his picture.
- Gordon as Cartman
- Thomas as Stan
- Duck as Kyle
- Dennis as Kenny (non-speaking role)
- Thomas: Oh man. I've got H O R S now.
- Duck: Okay my turn.
- Gordon: (appears) Where is it, little Duck?!!
- Duck: Where's what?
- Gordon: YOU KNOW THAT WELL WHAT!!
- Duck: Let go of me!
- Thomas: What are you doing, Gordon?!
- Gordon: I went home to alter the picture of me with Percy's buffers on my bufferbeams to look like Duck, but it was GONE! (to Duck) WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PICTURE?!
- Duck: Knock it off! I don't have that stupid picture!
- Gordon: Give it back, Duck.
- Duck: I DON'T HAVE IT!
- Gordon: Don't lie, Duck. If you don't give it back now, I will destroy your little wheels right here!
- Duck: Shut up!
- Gordon: YOU SHUT UP! You're lying, and (to Thomas and Dennis) YOU two are covering up for him! You know what? You're just like little Great Western shunting engines yourselves! Thomas, you're a Great Western shunting engine, and Dennis, you're a Great Western shunting engine! You're ALL SHUNTING ENGINES!! (Duck punches him on his safety value once, firmly) OW! [his safety value is releasing steam painfully] OW!! AAARGH! [grimaces and runs away, screaming] NYAAAAAAAAAA!
- EdwardHenryGordonStanKyleandCartmanFan: I like Gordon as Cartman in Thomas/South Park parodies.