14 Mission: 24 hour local bus service between Daly City and Downtown San Francisco via Mission Street.
Directions & Maps
INBOUND: Toward Ferry Terminal (Market & Steuart) via Mission Street
OUTBOUND: Toward Daly City (San Jose Avenue & Mission Street) via Mission Street, Otis Street, and again Mission Street
Regular Muni fares apply.
Exact cash fare accepted onboard.
Frequency chart & schedules
|Approximate frequency in minutes||Timetables (511.org)|
|First trip||7-9am||9am-4pm||4-6pm||Night||Last trip||Inbound (Ferry Terminal)||Outbound (Daly City)|
|Sunday & Holiday||24hr||8||8||8||10||24hr||Sunday||Sunday|
Timepoints, major destinations & transit connections
Not all stops shown
Read up for inbound toward Ferry Terminal
Read down for outbound toward Daly City
|Neighborhood||Timepoint/major stop name||Key attractions||Connecting transit|
|Downtown||Steuart St & Mission St (Ferry Terminal)|
|South of Market||Mission St & 5th St||Routes 26 & 27|
|Mission St & 11th St||Routes 9 & 47|
|Mission||Mission St & 16th St||BART (16th St. Mission Station) and routes 22, 33 & 53|
|Mission St & 24th St||BART (24th Mission Station) and routes 48 & 67|
|Mission St & 30th St||Routes 24 & 26|
|Excelsior||Mission St & Silver Ave||Routes 44 & 52|
|Mission St & Geneva Ave||Routes 9X, 9AX, 9BX, 29, 43, 54 & 88|
|Crocker Amazon||Mission St & Lowell St|
|Daly City||Mission St & San Jose Ave (Daly City)||SamTrans routes 120, 121, 130 & 391|
- 49-Van Ness Mission - Additional local bus service is provided along Mission Street between South Van Ness Avenue and Ocean Avenue.
- 14L Mission Limted - Limited stop bus service is available along the corridor during weekday and Saturday midday.
- 14X Mission Express - Express bus service is available in the corridor. 14X operates via freeway between 6th & Mission and Mission & Trumbull.
- 26-Valencia - Local bus operates on Mission Street in South of Market area (outbound direction only), then on Valencia Street (both directions), one block west of Mission Street until Mission Street, and again on Mission until 30th Street.
- BART - BART provides rail service between Downtown (stations on Market Street) and the Mission District (16th St Mission and 24th St Mission stations).
- SamTrans route 391 - This route provides peak hour bus service between Downtown San Francisco and Daly City along Mission Street & South Van Ness Avenue (in the Mission District). Because SamTrans is an out of town operator, southbound route 391 passengers cannot exit until entering Daly City, and northbound route 391 does not pick up passenger after entering San Francisco.