Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 bit Mikrocontroller, PIC24 and dsPIC
All 4 families own the same CPU Core. The same tools can be used for all off them.
- PIC24F: 16 Bit PICmicro, Standardfeatures, 24 Bit code, maximal 16 MIPS, 2,0 to 3,6 Volt. At present (2007) the family contains 16 bis 128 KByte Flash in 28 to 100 Pin packages. 
- PIC24H: 16 Bit PICmicro, extended features, 24 Bit code, maximal 40 MIPS, only 3,3 Volt. This family is almost identically to the dsPIC33 Familie, only the DSP-features are reduced. At present (2007) the family contains products from 64 to 256 KByte Flash in packages from 64 to 100 Pins, further products from 16 KByte Flash and smaller packages from about 20 Pins are available soon. 
- dsPIC30: 16 Bit signalcontroller, 24 Bit code, maximal 30 MIPS
- 3 subfamilies:
- Sensor- and Standardfamily,partly with AC97/I²S interface, CAN etc. 12 to 144 KByte Flash, 20 to 80 pins.
- Motion-Controlfamily, with interface for Rotary encoder, special Motor Control PWM, CAN etc 12 to 144 KByte Flash, 28 to 80 Pins.
- SMPS-Family, in particular for Switched-mode power supply, UPS, Frequency changer and partly for Motion Control, with super fast PWM, fast comparators und AD-converters. 6 to 12 KByte Flash, 28 to 44 Pins.
- dsPIC33: 16 Bit signalcontroller, 24 Bit code, maximal 40 MIPS, only 3,3 Volt
- 2 subfamilies:
- Standardfamily, partly with AC97/I²S Interface, CAN etc 64 to 256 KByte Flash, 64 to 100 Pins, planned are 20 up to 144 Pin and 32to 512 KByte Flash.
- Motion-Controlfamilie, mit Interface für Rotary encoder, special Motor Control PWM, CAN etc 64 to 256 KByte Flash, 64 bis 100 Pins, planned are 20 up to 144 Pin and 32 to 512 KByte Flash.
- ↑ Smallest layout:  Largest layout 
- ↑ http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/70175E.pdf Chapter PIC24H PRODUCT FAMILIES