- Suspend replication from Skipprod to Tizprod.
- Backup Tizprod databases to tape.
- Build Sybase OLTP server at HS with empty/online databases.
- Startup a Rep. Server (RS) on Tiznow.
- Make sure RS can connect to HS dataserver.
- Define primary connections for Tizprod databases.
- Define primary connections for HS databases.
- Remove secondary truncation point from HS database transaction logs.
- Create ’database’ replication definitions for Tizprod databases.
- Define ’database’ subscriptions for HS databases with ’use dump marker’.
- Dump Tizprod databases to disk and FTP to HS.
- Load HS databases.
- Resume connections to HS.
- Wait for replication to catch up.
- Fail over to HS as primary OLTP server.
- Build Sybase Isprod server at HS with empty/online databases.
- Make sure RS can connect to Isprod dataserver.
- Define replicate connections for Isprod databases.
- Define database subscriptions for Isprod databases with ’use dump marker’.
- Dump HS databases to disk and load to Isprod databases.
- Resume connections to Isprod and wait for replication to catch up.
- Load triggers for horse_db, racing_db, and start_db databases that update tables in denormal_db.
- Load common_db from backup of Isprod. (tape?)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.