ABC Kids on ABC (American Revival Block) is a block made for the American Broadcasting Company on September 3, 2016. Running for exactly five hours from 8:00am until 1:00pm, it has a full variety of animated shows from different companies.
- After five years of being removed since August 27, 2011, this is the moment you've all been waiting for! ABC Kids is finally coming back to Saturday Mornings, starting September 3, 2016. Returning to the lineup is The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh at 8:00am. This classic show from 1988 is ready to make the move, in honor of Pooh's 90th Anniversary. Two Disney Channel animated shows from 2006, composed of The Replacements and The Emperor's New School, are also returning to ABC Kids since 2011, airing together from 8:30am-9:30am. In other times, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, the Disney XD original animated series that premiered on January 18, 2015 as a sneak preview, is landing your way to ABC Kids at 9:30am. Another Disney Channel animated show from 2007, entitled Phineas and Ferb, is finally making its move to ABC Kids beginning at 10:00am. One of the following Disney XD shows from 2010, entitled Lisa Papademetriou's Accidentally Adventures, is finally hitting the deck at 10:30am, as well as being the first Disney XD show to be distributed by Stretch Films Inc. (the company behind Cartoon Network's Courage The Cowardly Dog). Another Disney XD show from the same year, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, is also heading to the schedule at 11:00am. One of Disney XD's honored shows from 2012 is Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, the series owned by Titmouse Inc. and Boulder Media, and will air at 11:30am. Finally, two more Disney XD shows are Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes, which first aired in October 2013, and the successful Motorcity spin-off entitled The Adventures of Julie Kane, which since made its September 2014 premiere. Both shows, owned by both Titmouse Inc. and Stretch Films Inc., will end the lineup from 12:00pm-1:00pm. The new ABC Kids block is owned by the American Broadcasting Company.
Schedule (beginning September 3, 2016)
- 8:00am The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- 8:30am The Replacements
- 9:00am The Emperor's New School
- 9:30am Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- 10:00am Phineas and Ferb
- 10:30am Accidentally Adventures
- 11:00am Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- 11:30am Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- 12:00pm Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes
- 12:30pm The Adventures of Julie Kane