- non native students and new grads
- native students and new grads (born and raised in Nola)
- transplants (relocated b/c of Katrina for idealistic goals, currently working for Teach for America or other non-profit)
- transplants professionals (relocated pre-katrina for job ops)
- 504 ward – connections program
- Tulane and LSU outreach programs
- Summer internship programs
- Networking Events
- Mentor programs
- Marketing about advantages of staying in Nola
- Tulane, UNO, LSU, SLU, Med schools, nursing schools career development offices
- Alumni Organziations
- Any large companies based in Orleans, Jefferson Parish
- Size of database/ Subscribers to mailing list
- Interns placed
- Graduates placed
- Survey of intent to stay in New Orleans, class tracking....
- not target Non natives with no previous tie to New Orleans
- Business plan competition would only be open to people living in New Orleans
- focus on
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.