Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the ALA Event Planning mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:ALA Event Planning]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the ALA Event Planning wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
The ALA Annual Conference in Washington DC (June 2007) provides a great opportunity to introduce library school students and job seekers to careers in Federal Libraries. ALA's FAFLRT (Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=faflrt is proud to co-sponsor an event for students and job seekers to learn from highly successful federal librarians about career opportunities and how to find a job in federal service.
Join us in person or via webcast. Let us know if you would like to act as a remote host at your library school. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FLICC (Federal Library & Information Center Committee) Education Working Group http://www.loc.gov/flicc/
- FAFLRT (ALA's Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table) http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=faflrt
- LSU SLIS (LSU School of Library and Information Science) http://slis.lsu.edu
- DCLA (District of Columbia Library Association) http://www.dcla.org
- DC/SLA (Washington DC chapter of the Special Libraries Association) http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc
- Where: Library of Congress, Madison Building, Mumford Room
- When: Friday, June 22, 9:00 - 1:30
- How: RSVP for in person attendance or to participate in the webcast to email@example.com