Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Bad Day For Gordon is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends direct-to-video episode released for the Thomas & His Friends' Greatest Adventures series.
One day, Gordon and Duck are resting at Tidmouth Sheds, when a frieght train passes by, causing Gordon to smell it, by thinking frieght cars are smelly and stinky, and saying that they should be scrapped. Later, Gordon is told to take frieght cars to Maron Station, but he doesn't like the look and smell of them, and tries to ignore the smell, but goes on a runaway and falls off the rails. Soon, Duck and Rocky the Breakdown Train come to lift Gordon back on the rails. At the end, Gordon is punished for his recent behaviour and sends him to the sheds for the next two months.
- Thomas (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Spencer (cameo)
- BoCo (does not speak)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Duke (stock footage cameo)
- SIr Handel (stock footage cameo)
- Peter Sam (stock footage cameo)
- Skarloey (stock footage cameo)
- Rheneas (stock footage cameo)
- Toby (stock footage cameo)
- US Narrator: Pierce Brosnan
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis
- Stock footage from "A Bad Day for Sir Handel", "Rock 'n' Roll", "Toby The Tram Engine" and "Granpuff" are used.
- This is silimar to A Bad Day For Sir Handel, except a different plotline is used.
- Narrator: All the engines on the Island of Sodor were very busy. Holiday makers love to see lots of places. Like the harbour, the mountains and the station. One day, Gordon and Duck were at Tidmouth Sheds, when BoCo passed by with a train of frieght cars.
- Gordon: Puh!
- Narrator: Grumbled Gordon, as he smelled it.
- Gordon: What was that smell?!
- Duck: It's some frieght cars.
- Narrator: Said Duck.
- Gordon: Frieght cars are so smelly and stinky!
- Narrator: Gordon huffed.
- Gordon: I never liked them! They are so dirty, messy and filthy! Express engines don't pull frieght cars! I think they should be scrapped!
- Duck: I think they're nice.
- Narrator: Puffed Duck.
- Gordon: Puh!
- Narrator: Gordon scoffed.
- Gordon: In case, they are too slow for an express engine like me!
- Narrator: Just then, Sir Topham Hatt arrived at the yard.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon.
- Narrator: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I want you to pull frieght cars to Maron Station.
- Gordon: No! I'm tired!
- Narrator: Gordon grumbled.
- Gordon: Let Duck do it! He'll love it!
- Sir Topham Hatt: No, you're first. And you'll do it as you're told. Also, you have to go slow, and don't get yourself in trouble.
- Duck: And it is against the rules.
- Narrator: Added Duck. So Gordon went to fetch his frieght cars. He still didn't like the look and smell of them.
- Gordon: Whatever next?! You look like a load of scrap, you disgraceful cars!
- Frieght Cars: OOHHH!
- Narrator: Screamed the cars.
- Frieght Cars: What an horrid engine!
- Gordon: So I say so.
- Narrator: Grunted Gordon. He wanted to show Duck how he can ignore the smell.
- Gordon: I hate the smell of freight cars!
- Narrator: He snapped.
- Gordon: They smell like scrap!
- Gordon's Driver: Rubbish! They smell right!
- Narrator: His driver told him.
- Gordon: Hmph! Who cares?!
- Narrator: Huffed Gordon. He puffed through Henry's tunnel.
- Gordon: Must ignore the smell! Must ignore the smell! I'll be faster!
- Narrator: Gordon wanted to prove Duck and Sir Topham Hatt that going faster is not a deal to him. His driver tried to warn him to go slow.
- Gordon's Driver: Slow down!
- Narrator: He warned.
- Gordon: Who cares about what Duck nor Sir Topham Hatt told me?!
- Narrator: Huffed Gordon. Suddenly, there was trouble. Gordon found that he couldn't stop.
- Gordon: Oh no! What's happening?!?!
- Narrator: He wailed. His driver found out that he couldn't stop himself.
- Gordon's Driver: Help!
- Narrator: He wailed.
- Gordon's Driver: There's a runaway train! Switch us to the runaway sidings!
- Marrator: Gordon was scared; he had been in a runaway before. He raced past stations, sheds and tunnels. He saw some buffers.
- Gordon: (whistles) LOOK OUT!!
- (Gordon crashes through the buffers and flies to a stop)
- Narrator: Gordon wasn't hurt, neither his driver or fireman. By the time Duck and Rocky the Breakdown Crane came to rescue him, Gordon was feeling silly. To make matters worse, there stood Sir Topham Hatt, and he looked cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon!
- Narrator: He boomed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're in big trouble!
- Gordon: I am sorry sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What did you do wrong?
- Gordon: I ignored your advices, and Duck's advices as well. I didn't listen to my driver's warnings.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon, as punishment, you will stay in the sheds!
- Narrator: Gordon was embarrassed. When he was repaired, he puffed back to the sheds. He looked ashamed to say anything,