A Bad Day For Harmood is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends episode for Fan-Fiction Season 8. It aired as the fourth episode after The Return of Sir Handel.
Since Sir Handel returns with a new wiser personality, a new engine named Harmood arrives, with the old personality of Sir Handel. Sir Handel tells him that he liked his new personality better, and remembers that a few years ago, he used to grumble about everything, but not anymore. Soon Mr. Percival tells Harmood that he is to take a few freight cars to the quarry, which makes Harmood cross. Harmood rudely calls the freight cars "rubbish", and angrily pulls off with the,. He arrives at the platform, just as BoCo arrives there too. The two have a common about being strong.
Soon, Harmood makes on his way to the station, and arrives there. Harmood is sure of a rest, but his driver tells him to shunt cars from the quarry. Harmood refuses, and bends the rails apart. By the time Sir Handel and Peter Sam arrive with the workman, Harmood is very silly, and Mr. Percival is cross with Harmood. Soon, after he is put back on the rails, and Mr. Percival scolds Harmood by making him stay in the shed for a month.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Thomas (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Mr. Percival
- US Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: Michael Galvin.
- First appearence of Harmood.
- This marks the first time BoCo and Emily have large-scale models.
- First time we hear Harmood's theme, which was the same as Sir Handel's S4 theme.
- Sir Handel's Fan-Fiction Season 8-present Theme (same as Rexeljet's "Emily's Season 8-12 theme in Season 6-7 style", second version) (start)