Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I made this by using my Alec Baldwin expression. Enjoy!
- Alec Baldwin: Skarloey and Rheneas worked on the mountain that leads through the leaves lakes, and along mountain sides. Their coaches are full of visitors. The engines are proud to run the line, come rain or shine. The engines will never let their passengers down, but they are old, and they tire more easily. their drivers understood this, and they spoke kindly to them.
- Drivers: There's more than enough work for both of you on this railway. The manager is sending two more engines to help us run the road.
- Alec Baldwin: Skarloey and Rheneas were pleased with this news, and promised to give the new engines a big welcome. When Sir Handel and Peter Sam arrived, they found that they had much to learn.
- Sir Handel: What a small shed!
- Alec Baldwin: Grunted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: This won't do at all. We're much too good for this old shack.
- Peter Sam: I think it's nice.
- Alec Baldwin: Said Peter Sam.
- Sir Handel: Humph.
- Alec Baldwin: Replied Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: What's that rubbish?
- Peter Sam: Shhh.
- Alec Baldwin: Said Peter Sam.
- Peter Sam: That's Skarloey. He's famous.
- Alec Baldwin: And then he whispered to Skarloey.
- Peter Sam: I'm sorry, Skarloey: Sir Handel is upset now, but he's quite nice, really.
- Alec Baldwin: Skarloey felt sorry for Peter Sam.
- Fireman: Now, Sir Handel,
- Alec Baldwin: Said the fireman.
- Fireman: I will get you ready for work.
- Sir Handel: I'm tired! Let Peter Sam go; he'd love it!
- Fireman: No, you're first.
- Alec Baldwin: Sir Handel huffed to fetch his coaches. He didn't like the look of them at all.
- Sir Handel: What ever next? Those aren't coaches, they're cattle cars!
- Coaches: Oh!
- Alec Baldwin: Screamed the coaches.
- Coaches: What a horrid engine!
- Sir Handel: It's not what I'm used to.
- Alec Baldwin: Clanked Sir Handel. He rolled to the platform just as Gordon arrived.
- Sir Handel: Hello, who are you?
- Gordon: I'm Gordon, who are you?
- Sir Handel: I'm Sir Handel. I've heard of you. You're an express engine. So am I, but I'm used to new coaches, not these cattle cars. Do you have new coaches? I see you do.
- Gordon: We must have a chat.
- Sir Handel: Sorry, I can't stop. We must keep time you know.
- Alec Baldwin: Gordon was speechless! Clouds of steam filled the air as Sir Handel huffed and puffed along the line. He was still cross when they reached the top station. Sir Handel was hoping for a rest, but his driver thought otherwise.
- Driver: We'll leave the coaches now, and fetch some cars from the quarry.
- Sir Handel: Cars?
- Alec Baldwin: Snorted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: Cars? I won't, so there!
- Alec Baldwin: Sir Handel was about to cause a great deal of trouble.
- Sir Handel: Told you!
- Alec Baldwin: Said Sir Handel. By the time workmen came to rescue him, Sir Handel was feeling rather silly. To make matters worse, there stood Sir Topham Hatt. His message to Sir Handel was brief and blunt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I shall talk to you later!
- Alec Baldwin: Then he and the fireman left with Peter Sam. Sir Handel was feeling sillier still.
- Driver: Come on.
- Alec Baldwin: Said his driver.
- Driver: Let's get you back on the rails.
- Alec Baldwin: When Sir Handel crawled home, he found Sir Topham Hatt waiting for him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're a very naughty engine! I hope I can trust you to behave when you next come out of this shed.
- Alec Baldwin: After hearing that, I'm sure Sir Handel will. Aren't you?
- Pikachufreak: Can you upload more Cartoon Paridise videos? I need 10. Starting with 101 Johnnies and Other Episodes.
- SuperMalechi: Yes, Pikachufreak.