What if Series 5 was made in 1989, with Ringo Starr narrating in both UK and Us audiences? Here's one of them. I used my homemade models, a camera, and settings, which are similar to Series 2 ones. I used my Ringo Starr impression.
- Eacape Intro (Start)
- Gordon's Season 1-4 theme (from "Time for Trouble") (when Gordon puffs to the new station)
- "Silly" music (customized Season 3 variant) (when Gordon thinks it's a boring view)
- Gordon's Season 3-4 theme (1st part) (heard in Gordon and the Famous Visitor") (when Gordon puffs along the line with his coaches)
- Gordon's Silly Theme (when James arrives)
- Season 3-4 Runaway Theme (when Gordon goes too fast and crashes into the station)
- Sir Topham Hatt's Season 3-4 theme (when Sir Topham Hatt tells Gordon that he knows he wants a perdianic view)
- Gordon's Season 3-4 theme (last part) (when Gordon goes yo the new station for a second official opening)
- Ringo Starr: One morning, Gordon the big engine was grumpy. This was making James cross
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur: Aww, cool! This is great and better than the 1998 version!
- ThomasBarneyLinnyandHomerFan: Thanks!