A Bug's Life is a Disney/Pixar film and a Kids For Character crossover made by Pikachufreak.
- The cast from the first release, along with characters from Pokemon, Mucha Lucha, Hoop-a-Joop, I Was A Teenage It Girl, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, Static Shock, Tetris Attack, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Megaman NT Warrior, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Mummy: The Animated Series, The Dork Diaries, Marilyn, Men In Black: The Series, Jumanji, Ozzy and Drix, Tom and Jerry Tales, The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys, X-Men Evolution, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed, join Flick, Hopper, Princess Atta, Dot and Molt on their biggest buggy escapades.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From The Puzzle Place
- Julie Woo (Alice Dinnean-Vernon)
- Kiki Flores (Carmen Osbahr)
- Ben Olafson (Jim Martin)
- Leon MacNeal (Noel MacNeal)
- Skye Nakaiye (Matt Vogel)
- Jody Silver (Alison Monk)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Jennifer Kendall)
- BJ (Kyle Nelson)
- Riff (Michaela Dietz)
From The Magic School Bus
- Valerie Felicity Frizzle (Lily Tomlin)
- Arnold Perlstein (Danny Tamberelli)
- Carlos Ramon (Daniel DeSanto)
- Dorothy Ann (Tara Meyer)
- Keesha Franklin (Erica Luttrell)
- Phoebe Therese (Maia Filar)
- Ralphie Tennelli (Stuart Stone)
- Tim Parker (Max Beckford)
- Wanda Li (Lisa Yamanaka)
From Lamb Chop's Play Along
- Lamb Chop (Shari Lewis)
From Gullah Gullah Island
- Binyah Binyah Polliwog (Justin Campbell)
- King Babar (Dan Lett)
- Queen Celeste (Janet-Laine Green)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Sylvester (Joe Alaskey)
- Tweety (Joe Alaskey)
- Hector (Frank Welker)
- Granny (June Foray)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warriors
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent Jay (Keith Diamond)
- Agent Kay (Gregg Berger)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys
- Captain Charles "Chuck" Simian (Jerry Doyle)
- Gor-illa (James L. Avery, Sr.)
- Shao Lin (Karen Maruyama)
- Spydor (Dom Irrera)
- Dr. Splitz (Maurice LaMarche)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From A Bug's Life
- Flik (Dave Foley)
- Hopper (Kevin Spacey)
- Princess Atta (Julia Louis-Dreyfus)
- Dot (Hayden Panettiere)
- Molt (Richard Kind)
Thomas Stories (based on the mishaps occurred on Sodor)
- Trouble For Thomas
- Percy Takes The Plunge
- Gordon Takes A Tumble
- Dunkin' Duncan
- James In A Mess
- Percy's Predicament
- Twin Trouble
- Buffer Bother
- This is an epic crossover.
- Kimiko wears her The Return of PandaBubba outfit.
- The cast of A Bug's Life debut.
- It is revealed that Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie don't like bugs.
- Chloe and Zoey are mentioned by Nikki.
- (We open this film with the Walt Disney Pictures logo)
- (We are then followed by the Pixar logo)
- (The 2007 HiT Entertainment logo is the third to follow)
- (We afterwards opens with The Time of Your Life)
- Chorus: Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go So make the best of this test, and don't ask why It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life. So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial For what it's worth it was worth all the while It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.
- (We then find Julie and the others at the dried creek)
- Julie: This is it, guys. We're in a creek.
- Barney: It looks so dry.
- Ash: Maybe so, but we have some good deals.
- Mary: Of course.
- Omi: Everything is always the same.
- Kimiko: And we deserve it.
- Amy: Remember when my sis and my mom wear tan colored tights with sandals?
- Mel: I see.
- Rosie: Diana's been my little sister.
- Rachael: Good.
- Scooby: Rik and the ants will come to see us right now.
- Shaggy: Like, you got that right.
- (Flik and the other ants arrive)
- Flik and the ants: Hi, everybody!
- (Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie scream upon seeing Flik and they run away in fear)
- Ozzy: Misty? Mel? Brianna? Susie?
- Misty: Get away, get away!
- Mel: It's Flik the Ant!
- Brianna: He's just as scary as any other bug!
- Susie: Somebody get rid of him!
- Alex: Ridding Flik huh? That's funny!
- Peter: So do I!
- (They laugh hysterically, but Ororo shocks them with full force)
- Alex: That's gonna hurt a lot.
- Peter: And dreadfully.
- (They fall onto the ground unconsciously)
- (Jerry laughs hysterically upon seeing Alex and Peter, as Tom sighs in disgrace)
- Maylu: Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie, are you four alright?
- Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie: This isn't a creek expedition it's a torture chamber!
- Virgil: What?! A torture chamber?!
- Richie: But that's impossible!
- Jade: You know there will be bigger trouble.
- Buena Girl: It's too dangerous for you girls to get scared.
- Lexi: Hey, you cowards! This is what you get for being careless!
- (Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie growl furiously)
- Scooby: Ruh Roh.
- Sylvester: I don't like the situation of this.
- Misty: Don't you dare call us cowards!
- Mel: We don't like bugs!
- Brianna: And we have to mean it!
- Susie: That's right!
- (The Conductors appear at that moment)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Girls, calm down.
- Rikochet: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3?
- Flea: The Flea asks what are you doing here?
- Mr. Conductor 2: We were looking forward to seeing all kinds of bugs.
- Tweety: Now that's what I tawt about.
- Sweetie: Did Thomas get scared of bugs?
- Mr. Conductor 1: No, Sweetie, but he got trouble with some cars. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Trouble For Thomas starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas the Tank Engine wouldn't stop being a nuisances. Night after night, he kept the other engines awake.
- Thomas: I'm tired of pushing coaches. I wanna see the world.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The other engines didn't take much notice, for Thomas was a little engine with a long tongue. But one night, Edward came to the shed. He was a kind little engine and felt sorry for Thomas.
- Edward: I've got some freight cars to take home tomorrow. If you take them instead of me, i'll push coaches in the yard.
- Thomas: Thank you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: That would be nice.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Next morning, Edward and Thomas asked their drivers, and when they said "yes", Thomas ran off happily to find freight cars. Now the freight cars were silly and noisy. They talked a lot and don't attend to what they are doing. And i'm sorry to say they play tricks on an engine who is not used to them. Edward knew all about the freight cars. He warned Thomas to be careful but Thomas was too excited to listen. The shunter fastened the coupling and when the signal dropped, Thomas was ready. The conductor blew his whistle.
- Thomas: Peep Peep.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered Thomas and started off. But the freight cars weren't ready.
- Freight Cars: Oh! Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They screamed.
- Freight Cars: Wait, Thomas, wait!
- Mr. Conductor 1: But Thomas would't wait.
- Thomas: Come on come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed.
- Freight Cars: All right, don't fuss! All right, don't fuss!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbled the cars. Thomas began going faster and faster.
- Thomas: Wheesh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whistled, as he rush through Henry's tunnel.
- Thomas: Hurry, hurry.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas. He was feeling very proud of himself. But the cars grew crosser and crosser. At last Thomas slowed down as he came to Gordon's Hill.
- Thomas' Driver: Steady, now, steady.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Warned the driver, as he reach the top. He began to put on the brakes.
- Thomas: We're stopping, we're stopping!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas.
- Freight Cars: No, no, no!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered the cars bumping them to each other.
- Freight Cars: Go on! Go on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Before the driver could stop them they had pushed Thomas down the hill and were rattling and laughing behind them. Poor Thomas tried hard to stop them from making him go too fast.
- Thomas: Stop pushing, stop pushing!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed. But the cars took no notice.
- Freight Cars: Go on! Go on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They giggled in their silly way.
- Thomas: There's the station! Oh dear, what shall I do?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Thomas. They rattled straight through and swerved into the goods yard. Thomas shut his eyes.
- Thomas: I must stop!
- Mr. Conductor 1: When he opened his eyes, he saw he had stopped just in front of the buffers. There watching him was...Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What are you doing here, Thomas
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked.
- Thomas: I brought Edward's freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas answered.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Why did you come so fast?
- Thomas: I didn't mean to. I was pushed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You've got a lot to learn about freight cars, Thomas. After pushing them about here for a few weeks you'll know almost as much about them as Edward. Then you'll be a Really Useful Engine.
- (Trouble For Thomas ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So remember, cars can be dangerous after all.
- Evy: That's true.
- Rick: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Flik: We'll guide you guys on a tour.
- Atta: Come on.
- Ash: Yes!
- Al: Now, we're talking!
- Misty: (sad and calm) Lexi's right. We do get scared of bugs.
- Togepi: Chuki?
- Mel: (sad and calm) It's not fair!
- Brianna: (sad and calm) We just have a bad feeling about this.
- Susie: (sad and calm) Me too.
- (While Flik and the others guide the gang on a tour, Squeeze Me plays)
- N.E.R.D.: Yeah (yeah) Here we go now Yeah (yeah) Here we go now [Verse 1: Pharrell Williams] Play with us before we melt Errybody enjoy yourself The best part is the middle of me I'm your sponge baby go on and squeeze [Pre-Chorus 1: Pharrell Williams] I'm better than pillows, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] Squeeze me till I pop Squeeze me till you drop Yeah, here we go now Yeah, here we go now [Verse 1] [Pre-Chorus 2: Pharrell Williams] I'm like cute aggression, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] [Verse 2: Shay] Dang, dang, diggy-dang Everybody [?] the rain Tell me shine like a chain Wipe it up like a stain Uppercut, yup again A double dutch with lil Wayne Do it till you vomit again The job done now [Pre-Chorus 3: Pharrell Williams] So refreshing, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] [Verse 3: Shay] Oh how [?] now Come again with the hot smile Hydro glow style Jelly fish with the hot gals Adidas let me go far out So you could be the superstar now Get a big head that's round Mrs Puff style [Pre-Chorus: Pharrell Williams] Better than your teddy bear, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus]
- (Squeeze Me ends)