A Chipmunk Christmas teaser (VF2000's version): If Big Idea owned the rights to the 1981 TV special "A Chipmunk Christmas", then this teaser would've been shown on the original 1999 release and 2000 reprint of Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, as well as the 1999 reprints of The Toy that Saved Christmas and Madame Blueberry, and the 2000 reprints of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!, Are You My Neighbor?, Rack, Shack and Benny, Dave and the Giant Pickle, Very Silly Songs!, Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! and Josh and the Big Wall!.
- Alvin: Gee, what a wonderful day!
- Simon: A perfect day for Christmas shopping!
- Theodore: Let's go!
- Narrator: Watch out 2000, cause here they come! Alvin, Simon and Theodore are returning to television with their Christmas special, coming soon to home video, and for the very first time, on DVD!
- Alvin: Wonderful!
- Narrator: Swept up in a holiday mood, Alvin gives his cherished harmonica away to a sick boy. However, Dave has his boys scheduled for a concert at Carnegie Hall in time for Christmas Eve.
- Theodore: Gee whiz!
- Simon: Fantastic!
- Alvin: Oh boy!
- Narrator: Alvin decides to keep his harmonica a secret for Dave, and with the help of Simon and Theodore; rounds up enough money to get another harmonica. Will Dave learn of Alvin's secret? Can Alvin learn to think of others before his people turn against him?
- Dave Seville: Alvin, I'm very disappointed in you. Very disappointed. You've lost the spirit of Christmas.
- Alvin: But Dave, you don't understand!
- Narrator: All these questions will be answered in the next VeggieTales video, "Alvin and the Chipmunks in A Chipmunk Christmas". Also, be the first to witness the new Silly Song "Endangered Love", as well as a sneak peek at a new series called 3-2-1 Penguins!
- Dave Seville: Alvin's so excited about it he can't wait!
- Narrator: "A Chipmunk Christmas". Coming Spring 2000 from the studios of Big Idea!