Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Close Shave for Bob is a Friturtoons episode made by SuperMalechi.
Luigi feels sorry for Bob the Builder and asks him to act as a back Friturtoon for his goods train. Bob is delighted to help, but when he's running back down the hill, the Unowns break away and chase after Bob. Bob manages to gain control, but is horrified to see BJ on the line in front of him. Miraculously, the points are switched and Bob runs onto a siding and into James' shed. A furious James throws coal on Bob's face, but when Mr. Krabs tells James about Bob's bravery, James cleans Bob's face. As if that weren't happy enough, Bowser has been sent to his shed and the others want Bob back.
- Barney (does not speak)
- Diddy Kong (cameo)
- Donkey Kong (cameo)
- BJ (does not speak)
- Yoshi (cameo)
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Mr. Krabs
- US Narrator: Duane Lawrence.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- William Durfis as Bob
- Charles Martinet as Luigi
- Ringo Starr as James
- Clancy Brown as Mr. Krabs
- Narrator: Bob the Builder walked sadly to Luigi's house.
- Bob: It's not fair.
- Narrator: He complained.
- Bob: Bowser has been telling lies about me, and made Mr. Krabs and all the Friturtoons think I'm horrid.
- Narrator: Luigi smiled.
- Luigi: I know you aren't. And so does Mr. Krabs. You wait and see. Why don't you help me with those Unowns.
- Narrator: Bob felt happier with Luigi and set to work at once. The Unowns were sillier, heavier and noisy. The two Friturtoons had to work harder. At last, they reached the top of the hill.
- Bob: Good bye!
- Narrator: Said Bob, and rolled gently over the crossing to the other line. Bob looked coasting, running easily with the wind whistling past. Suddenly, there's a conductor's warning whistle.
- Unowns: Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
- Narrator: Laughed the Unowns.
- Unowns: We've broken away, we've broken away! Chase him, bump him, throw him off the road!
- Narrator: They yelled.
- Bob's Animator 1: Hurry, Bob! Hurry!
- Narrator: Said the Animator. They raced through Luigi's house. But the Unowns were catching up.
- Bob's Animator 1: Just as fast as we can, then they’ll catch us gradually!
- Narrator: His animator was gaining control.
- Bob's Animator 1: Another clear mile and we’ll do it!
- Bob: Oh my! Look at that!
- Narrator: BJ was just pulling out on their line from the house ahead. Any minute there could be a crash!
- Bob's Animator 1: It's up to you now, Bob!
- Narrator: Cried the Animator. Bob with every ounce of weight and speed against the Unowns.
- Bob: It's too late!
- Narrator: Bob groaned. He feered into a siding where James was at Tidmouth Sheds. He was talking to his crew.
- (Bob crashes into the back of the shed)
- Narrator: The silly Unowns had knocked their conductor off the back Unown. They had left him far behind after he had whistled a warning. But the Unowns didn't care. They were very pleased with themselves.
- Bob: (panting) Big pardon, James.
- Narrator: Gasped Bob.
- Bob: Excuse my intrusion?
- James: No, I won't!
- Narrrator: Grunted James.
- James: You've frightened my driver and fireman! I'll teach you!
- Narrator: And he threw the coal on Bob's face. Poor Bob. Barney was helping to pull the Unowns away, when Mr. Krabs arrived.
- James: I don't like humans popping through my walls!
- Narrator: Fummed James.
- James: They frighten my driver and fireman.
- Mr. Krabs: I precorated your feelings.
- Narrator: Said Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: But you must know that this human and his animators prevented a serious accident. It was a close um...shave.
- James: Oh!
- Narrator: Said James.
- James: Excuse me.
- Narrator: His funnel blew water to wash Bob's face.
- James: I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a brave human.
- Bob: That's all right. I was the one who knew it.
- Mr. Krabs: You are very brave indeed.
- Narrator: Said Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: I'm very proud of you.
- Narrator: Mr. Krabs watched the rescue operation. Then, he had more news for Bob.
- Mr. Krabs: And when you're propley washed and cleaned. You are coming home.
- Bob: Home, sir. Did you mean the home.
- Mr. Krabs: Of course.
- Bob: But sir. They don't like me. They like Bowser.
- Mr. Krabs: Not now. I didn't believe Bowser, so I punished him and sent him to his room. The Friturtoons are sorry and want you back.
- Narrator: A few days, when he came home, there's a really drowsing welcome for Bob the Builder.