A Hi-5 Movie is a Hi-5 Feature length movie and a YTV crossover made by Pikachufreak. It is devoted to the American Band of the same name.
- In this musical film full of songs and surprises, Curtis Cregan, Jennifer Korbee, Sydney James, Kimee Balmilero and Yasmeen Sulieman join forces with characters from Pokemon, Mucha Lucha, Hoop-a-Joop, Marilyn, The Dork Diaries, Camp Lakebottom, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, I Was A Teenage It Girl, Yu-Gi-Oh! Static Shock, Fluffy Gardens, Sea Princesses, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Red Ribbon, Friends Forever, Adventures In Time, The Mummy: The Animated Series, Jumanji, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, Men In Black: The Series, Batman Beyond, Tetris Attack, Phantom Investigators, Ozzy and Drix, Tom and Jerry Tales, The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, Street Fighter Alpha: The Series, X-Men Evolution, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed, as they begin their plans for their biggest concert. The Hex Girls (Thorn, Dusk and Luna) guest star in this film.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Curtis Cregan (???)
- Jennifer Korbee (???)
- Sydney James (???)
- Kimee Balmilero (???)
- Yasmeen Sulieman (???)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- McGee (Scott McCord)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Squirt (Darren Frost)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Fluffy Gardens
- Paolo The Cat (Kayzie Rogers)
- Sebastian The Kangaroo (Nathan Price)
- Terence The Toad (Marc Thompson)
- George The Mean Yellow Dog (Eric Stuart)
- Rex The Pig (Ted Lewis)
- Tooty The Elephant (Tara Jayne)
- Wee Reg The Puppy (Rachael Lillis)
- Floella The Fruitbat (Lisa Ortiz)
From Sea Princesses
- Polvina The Octopus Princess (Carly McKillip)
- Tubarina The Shark Princess (Debi Derryberry)
- Ester The Starfish Princess (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Red Ribbon
- Alicia Parker (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Jamie Parker (Lisa Yamanaka)
- Rena Parker (Julie Lemieux)
- Samantha Blake (Kelly Sheridan)
- Heather McCoy (Alyson Court)
- Sally Anderson (Jocelyne Loewen)
From Friends Forever
- Felicia McCoy (Debi Derryberry)
- Helen Bridges (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marcus Matthews (Jeff Bennett)
- Sarah Wilkins (Kelly Sheridan)
From Adventures In Time
- Julie Morgan (Laraine Newman)
- Susanna Romano (Grey DeLisle)
- Horton Brooks (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Angela Flowers (Andrea Baker)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Yuya Sakaki (Michael Liscio Jr.)
- Gong Strong (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Zuzu Boyle (Emily Jenness)
- Declan Akaba (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Sora Shiunin (Eileen Stevens)
- Shay Kurosaki (Matt Shipman)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Eden Sher)
- Brittany Wong (Minae Noji)
- Marco Diaz (Adam McArthur)
- Jackie Lynn Thomas (Grey DeLisle)
- Janna Sullivan (Grey DeLisle)
- Hope Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Ferguson McCoy (Nate Torrence)
- Alfonzo Lopez (Matt Chapman)
- Oscar Greason (Jon Heder)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent Jay (Keith Diamond)
- Agent Kay (Gregg Berger)
From Batman Beyond
- Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle)
- Max Gibson (Cree Summer)
- Dana Tan (Lauren Tom)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil (Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Sylvester (Joe Alaskey)
- Tweety (Joe Alaskey)
- Hector (Frank Welker)
- Granny (June Foray)
From Street Fighter Alpha: The Series
- Ryu (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Ken Masters (Robert Tinkler)
- E. Honda (Rino Romano)
- Chun-Li (Brittney Wilson)
- Zangief (Andrew Jackson)
- Guile (Kirby Morrow)
- Blanka (Brian Drummond)
- Dhalsim (Dorian Harewood)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
- Little Sneezer (Kath Soucie)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Scooby-Doo and The Witch's Ghost
- Thorn (Jennifer Hale)
- Dusk (Jane Wiedlin)
- Luna (Kimberly Brooks)
Songs in this film
- Hi-5 Theme Song
- Five Senses
- So Many Animals
- North South East West
- Robot Number One
- Ready or Not
- Move Your Body
- Three Wishes
- Feel The Beat
- Living In A Rainbow
- Making Music
- Action Hero
- Some Kind of Wonderful
- Underwater Discovery
- Sleigh Ride
Thomas Stories (dedicated to Thomas)
- Thomas Gets Tricked (after Five Senses)
- Trust Thomas (after North South East West)
- Thomas and The Jet Engine (after Ready or Not)
- Thomas and The Conductor (Three Wishes)
- Thomas Goes Fishing (after Living In A Rainbow)
- Thomas and The Rumours (Action Hero)
- Thomas Comes To Breakfast (after Some Kind of Wonderful)
- Thomas and The Special Letter (after Sleigh Ride)
- This is a full length musical film.
- Kimiko wears her The Shard of Lightning outfit.
- The Hi-5 Band debut.
- This is the film where we show all sixteen songs.
- Thomas Song in the end credits: Really Useful Engine.
- (We open this film with the 2002 Discovery Kids logo)
- (We are then followed by the Britt Allcroft Presents logo)
- (We afterwards open with the Hi-5 theme song)
- Chorus: Five in the air Let's do it together Five to the side Who cares about the weather? Five on the floor The party's on at your place Five to the front There's a smile on my face Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi Together One, two, three, four Hi-5! One, two, three, four Hi-5! One, two, three, four Hi-5! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Five in the air Let's do it together HI-5!
- (We then find Ash and the others at the Hi-5 Studio)
- Ash: What is this place?
- Raimundo: It looks familiar.
- Mel: This is the Hi-5 Studio.
- Ramona: It's where the US band perform.
- Shaggy: Like, Curtis and the rest will arrive to see us right now.
- Ash: Imagine Hi-5 as Clown-5! (laughs hysterically)
- (Lexi stomps on Ash's foot)
- Ash: Yeow!
- Lexi: You stupid little loser! Clowns don't exist in any music and...
- (Babs covers Lexi's mouth with her hands)
- Babs: Shh! You've got to be quiet, Lexi. We're waiting for the Hi-5 band.
- Lexi: Whoops!
- Ash: Aw great, there goes poor Lexi.
- Scott: If we wait for the Hi-5 Band to come.
- (The Hi-5 Band arrive indeed)
- The Hi-5 Band: Hello, everybody!
- Brock: (blushing in sight) Jennifer, Kimee and Yasmeen, I finally found them!
- Jennifer: Brock?
- Kimee: What are you doing?
- Yasmeen: Is this serious?
- Brock: (proposing to all three) No, ladies, but I'm here to date you. Can we do it?
- Jennifer, Kimee and Yasmeen: Not really.
- (Kaiba grabs Brock by his ear and pulls him aside)
- Brock: Ow! Not the ear!
- Kaiba: Trying to embarrass me?! I'll show you how I...
- (Zuzu smacks Kaiba over the head with her paper fan)
- Kaiba: ...straighten things out.
- (He falls to the floor, stunned)
- Zuzu: Shut up, Kaiba!
- Alex: Oh great.
- Peter: I don't like the situation of this, huh?
- Curtis: Now, take it easy, Zuzu. We're having a musical movie.
- Zuzu: A musical movie?
- Sydney: Yes.
- Susie: That's amazing!
- Emma: Shall we perform out first song?
- Curtis: Right you are.
- (They all begin to sing Five Senses)
- Curtis and the others: Five, four, three, two, one Come wit' us and have some fun I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5) I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5) 1 to see, 2 to hear 3 to taste, 4 to feel 5 to smell, we're doing well Five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, hi 5 (5, Hi-5) Five, four, three, two, one Come wit' us and have some fun With my eyes I can see With my ears I can hear With my hands I can touch I can feel when you're near I can taste sweet and sour I can smell with my nose Let's do it one more time Here's how it, here's how it Here's how it goes I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5) I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5) I can see the moon at night I can here the band play I can touch and feel Hot and cold, ethier way I can taste, I can smell What I like and what I don't Let's do it one more time Here's how it, here's how it Here's how it goes I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5) I have five senses say them with me Five senses here we go Say 5, Hi-5 (5, Hi-5)
- (Five Senses ends)
- Curtis: We did it, everyone!
- All of the YTV characters: Yes!
- (The Conductors appear quite soon)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Well done, you guys.
- Rikochet: It's Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3!
- Flea: The Flea is delighted to see you.
- Jamie: We've been totally expecting music.
- Rena: Are you ready?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Oh yes we are, Rena. Let's all groove to the beat.
- Virgil: All right!
- Richie: Totally!
- Helen: We're sure to have fun.
- Sarah: Do you remember Thomas ze petite blue tank engine?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Indeed, Sarah. He got his very first day. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Gets Tricked starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas is a tank engine who lives at the big station of the Island of Sodor. He's a cheeky little engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler and a short stumpy dome. He's a fussy little engine too. Always pulling coaches about ready for the big engines can take on long journeys. And when trains come in, he pulls the empty coaches away so that the big engines can go on rest. Thomas thinks no engine works has hard as he does. He loves playing tricks on them, including Gordon the biggest and proudest engine of all. Thomas likes to tease Gordon with his whistle.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Why don't you work hard like me?
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day after pulling the big express, Gordon had arrived back on the sidings very tired. He was just going to sleep when Thomas came up in his cheeky way.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Do some hard work for a change. You can't catch me!
- Mr. Conductor 1: And off he ran laughing. Instead of going to sleep again, Gordon thought how he can back at Thomas. One morning, Thomas wouldn't wake up. His driver and fireman couldn't make him start. His fire went out and there was not enough steam. It was nearly time for the express. People are waiting, but the coaches weren't ready. At last, Thomas started.
- Thomas: Oh dear, oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He yawned. He fussed into the station where Gordon was waiting.
- Gordon: Hurry up, you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Thomas: Hurry up yourself.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas. Gordon the proud engine began making his plan to teach Thomas a lesson for teasing him. Almost before the coaches had stopped moving, Gordon reversed quickly and was coupled to the train.
- Gordon: Get in quickly, please!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whistled. Thomas usually pushed behind the big trains to help them start, but he was always uncoupled first. This time, Gordon start so quickly they forgot to uncouple Thomas. Gordon's chance had come.
- Gordon: Come on, come on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Gordon to the coaches. The train went faster and faster. Too fast for Thomas, he wanted to stop, but he couldn't.
- Thomas: Peep peep! Stop, stop!
- Gordon: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed Gordon.
- Coaches: You can't get away, you can't get away!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the coaches. Poor Thomas was going faster than he had ever gone before. He was out of breath and his wheels hurt him, but he had to go on.
- Thomas: I shall never be the same again.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He though sadly.
- Thomas: My wheels will be quite worn out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: At last, they stopped at the station. Thomas was uncoupled and he felt very silly and exhausted. Next he went on to the turntable thinking of everyone laughing at him. And then he ran on to a siding out of the way.
- Gordon: Well, little Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Gordon.
- Gordon: Now you know what hard work means, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor Thomas couldn't answer. He had no breath. He just puffed slowly away to rest and had a long long drink.
- Thomas: Maybe I don't have to tease Gordon to feel important.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas thought to himself. And he puffed slowly home.
- (Thomas Gets Tricked ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's how Thomas learned to be careful with Gordon.
- Jade: Whoa.
- Buena Girl: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (As the Conductors disappear, The Hex Girls arrive)
- Thorn, Dusk and Luna: Hello, guys.
- Ash: (squealing excitedly) It's The Hex Girls!
- (He races over to them)
- Thorn: Good to see you, Ashy Boy.
- Dusk: We're glad to go to the zoo.
- Luna: It's essential.
- Ash: Sure I will.
- Brock: What?!
- Kaiba: But how could this happen?!
- McGee: Shall we go to the zoo right now?
- Suzi: Sure thing.
- (Soon, the gang are in the zoo)
- Curtis: Wow!
- Sydney: Look at all the animals.
- Thorn: It's where they live together.
- Janna: There are lions, giraffes, tigers, hippos, rhinos, zebras and lots more.
- Hope: Let's all sing So Many Animals!
- (They all sing So Many Animals)
- Curits and the others: Sometimes I'm proud and I feel like crowing Sometimes I monkey around I can strut like a peacock with my feathers showing When I'm quiet as a mouse, I don't make a sound I can pounce like a panther or be strong as an ox Be stubborn as a mule or smart like a fox I can swim like a dolphin or stand like a flamingo Soar like a falcon or run like a dingo So many animals inside of me So many animals, set them free To run through the jungle, fly through the air Swim in the ocean, go anywhere So many animals inside of me So many animals, set them free To run through the jungle, fly through the air Swim in the ocean, go anywhere So many animals, set them free So many animals, set them free Sometimes I'm mad and I feel like snapping Sometimes I horse around I can scurry like a chick with both wings flapping But when I play possum, I cannot be found I can leap like a frog or chomp like a croc Oink like a pig or watch like a hawk I can waddle like a duck or hang like a bat Hop like a roo or pounce like a cat So many animals inside of me So many animals, set them free To run through the jungle, fly through the air Swim in the ocean, go anywhere So many animals inside of me So many animals, set them free To run through the jungle, fly through the air Swim in the ocean, go anywhere So many animals, set them free So many animals, set them free So many animals, set them free So many animals, set them free.
- (So Many Animals ends)