Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Journey to the Golden Coconut Tree is an upcoming film made by Dreamworks Animation.
- Ricky Gervais as Vladimir
- Katy Perry as Helen
- Steve Carrell as Jack the Jaguar
- Jane Lynch as Suki Ferreira
- Sylvester Stallone as Jake the Jaguar
- Sofia Vergara as Mrs. Ferreira
- Ben Kingsley as Sir. Robo-Fly
- Danny DeVito as The Golden Coconut Tree
- Denis Leary as Robo-Flies
- Dick and Dom as Patch and Scratch
- Ty Burrell as Tatch
- will.i.am as Kyle
- Jennifer Lopez and Julianne Moore as Ashley and Julia
- Isla Fisher as Dr. Matilda
- Morgan Jordan as Don
- TBA as Quiz Master
- TBA as George
"Time to Pull Out the Big Guns" Scene
- Vladimir: What? Vines?
- Helen: Now we will never make it to the golden coconut tree.
- Vladimir: Well, I guess it's time to pull out the big guns.
- Helen: Guns? How are guns gonna get us pass these vines?
- Vladimir: Not guns, silly. Dynamite. But first, a need a lighter. Have you got one Helen?
- Helen: Believe or not, I do!
- Vladimir: Thanks. Gently... gently... gently. There, all lit up. Now, I'll throw it down.
- Helen: Exactly, when's it gonna blow up?
- Vladimir: In about 5 seconds, so we better HIDE!!!!! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!
- Helen: Vladimir, the path's clear so we can... proceed? Vladimir! What the heck are you doing?
- Vladimir: Playing RoadBlasters on my Gameboy. I can also play arcade games on it.
- Helen: Well, put it away, we got a journey to get back too. Remember?
- Vladimir: Alright, let's carry on.
"The Chase" Scene
- Elvis: Don't worry guys. I will get you to that tree as quick as I c-
- Vladimir: Ahh! What was that?
- Jack the Jaguar: (cackles) Say your prayers!
- Vladimir: Jack! I knew you were up to something!
- Jack the Jaguar: I am and you better start moving fast, cause... the chase is on!
- Vladimir: OK, Elvis take us to the nearest place where Jack can't find us.
- Elvis: You got it Vladimir.
- Jack the Jaguar: Hey, come back little guys! Come on, don't you wanna see... my rapid shooting gatling gun?!
- Helen: Look out!
- Jack the Jaguar: (cackles) Huh? Aw, darn.
- Vladimir: He's given up! Now's our chance to escape.
- Jack the Jaguar: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ah, ha!
- Helen: Hmm? What the heck?!
- Jack the Jaguar: Rest in peace.
- Elvis: Uh oh. Ow! Going dooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnn...
- Vladimir and Helen: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh!
- Elvis: Oh!
- Vladimir: Aww, my head! But it was worth it and now, time to get rid... of this. Direct hit.
"I Tweeting Hate You" Scene
- Don: Help! I'm stuck in glue and it's very sticky!
- Kyle: (gasps) Don't worry Don! I'll get you out of there.
- Don: Wait, Kyle stop! Don't!
- Kyle: What the... Oh my! My wings are stuck to the glue. (groans) My beak is stuck aswell. And now my feet are stuck to the glue aswell.
- Don: I tweeting hate you.
"Jake Tells Vladimir the Robo-Flies' Weakness" Clip
- Jake the Jaguar: You see guys, these Robo-Flies are no match against the mighty, powerful Jake the Jagua-
- (everyone gasps)
- Jake the Jaguar: Ooh! Ah!
- Jack the Jaguar: (cackles)
- Vladimir: Jake! NO! Jake.
- Jake the Jaguar: (groans) My buddy Vladimir, come closer. I'm sorry my part of the battle has come to an end.
- Vladimir: But, we can't let you die.
- Jake the Jaguar: It may be too late. But, I know there is a way to defeat all the Robo-Flies altogether. You see, insects are attracted to light. So, if had a magnifying glass, you could use the sun to shine some light towards the volcano and they might fly into it.
- Vladimir: (gasps) That's it. We know what to do now.
- Jake the Jaguar: Well done. Good, luck... (groans)
- Vladimir: No. No.