Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mr. Grumpy as Ebenezer Scrooge
- Mr. Rude as Jacob Marley
- Little Miss Naughty as Belle
- Mr. Happy as Bob Cratchit
- Little Miss Sunshine as Emily Cratchit
- Mr. Bump as Fred The Nephew
- Mr. Small as Tiny Tim
- Mr. Quiet as Peter Cratchit
- Mr. Nervous and Mr. Tickle as The Charity Gentlemen
- Mr. Tickle as The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Mr. Scatterbrain as The Ghost of Christmas Present
- Little Miss Scary as The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come
- Little Miss Whoops as Clara
- Mr. Noisy as Mr. Fezziwig
`When Mr. Grumpy isn't convinced about Christmas, he has a visit from 3 ghosts."
Narrator: Ah, Christmas. A jolly time of the year. Everyone is looking forward to fun, presents and feasts. But not Mr. Grumpyneezer Scrooge.
(Cut to Mr. Grumpy's counting house/office.)
Mr. Bump: Merry Christmas, Mr. Grumpy! And God save you!
Mr. Grumpy: I don't need Christmas.
Mr. Bump: But Christmas is the most wonder-
Mr. Grumpy: BAH, HUM-BUG!
Mr. Bump: What is a humbug, an insect?
Mr. Happy: Maybe it's a brass instrument! (Holds up brass instruments poster with trumpet, tuba, trombone, cornet, french horn, bugle, bass trombone and the word "humbug" written on it from a purple marker)
Mr. Grumpy: Get back to work, Hapacratchet!
Mr. Grumpy: No, I'm good at this humbugging. It's an expression of contempt like "PU" or "Seize the day". "Bah, Hum Bug!" Get it?
Mr. Bump: Got it.