ZackLEGOHarryPotter's movie-spoof of "An American Tail"
- Fievel - Edmond (Rock a Doodle)
- Tiger - Charlie B. Barkin (All Dogs Go to Heaven)
- Papa - Simba (The Lion King)
- Mama - Nala (The Lion King)
- Tanya - Sawyer (Cats Don't Dance)
- Yasha - Baby Simba (The Lion King)
- Henri - Wilbur (The Rescuers: Down Under)
- Warren T. (Cat) - Hopper (A Bug's Life)
- Warren T. (Rat) - Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
- Digit - Molt (A Bug's Life)
- Moe - Auto (WALL-E)
- Tony - Mr. Happy (The Mr. Men Show)
- Bridget - Little Miss Sunshine (The Mr. Men Show)
- Honest John - P.T. Flea (A Bug's Life)
- Gussie Mausheimer - Gypsy (A Bug's Life)
- Tugs the Boat - Benny the Cab (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Jimmy - Jimmy Neutron
- Happy Train - Casey Jr. (Dumbo)
- The Giant Mouse of Minsk - Monster House (Monster House)
- Mice - Ants (A Bug's Life), Citizens of Bikini Bottom (SpongeBob) and Monsters (Monsters, Inc.)
- Cats - Snagglepuss, Huckleberry Hound, Mr. Jinks, Pixie, Dixie, Top Cat, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Snooper and Blabber, ect.
- (Edmond/Fievel sees Warren T./Dr. Facilier's true form/Hopper from behind the mirror)
- Edmond/Fievel: Warren T.!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: (sees Edmond/Fievel) You!
- Edmond/Fievel: You're not a human, you're a grasshopper!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: How'd you get in here? Come here, you little...
- (Warren/Hopper grabs Edmond/Fievel, but Edmond/Fievel bites him, pushes the mirror on him and runs off)
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Gentlemen, grasshopper's out of bag. (throws the mirror off him and to the ground) Get me that kitten!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Charlie, how did he get away?
- Charlie B. Barkin/Tiger: (half-heartedly protesting) He overpowered me.
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: You're fired!
- Charlie/Tiger: Good, I'm glad. I never liked you. And besides, your music stinks!
- Warren T. (Rat)/Dr. Facilier: Just throw down that kitten!
- SpongeBob SquarePants/Tony: Oh yeah? (knocks off Warren/Facilier's hat with his slingshot) Bullseye!
- (The crowd murmurs)
- Warren T. (Rat)/Dr. Facilier: Disregard the hat. What's in a hat? A hat by any other name would someone wear...
- (SpongeBob/Tony knocks Warren/Facilier's disguise off him turn out to be the true form/Hopper)
- Crowd: Great whiskers! He's a grasshopper! (other voices) Hey! A grasshopper! A grasshopper! Grasshopper!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Hey, hey, hey! Wait a minute. Who are you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?
- Simba/Papa: I'll tell you about... the Giant Mouse of Minsk!
- Sawyer/Tanya: No way.
- Edmond/Fievel: No way!
- Sawyer/Tanya: Did he ever climbed on a tower like a prince, Papa.
- Simba/Papa: Uh, no, Sawyer. This monster, the Mouse of Minsk is a house that turn into a monster and his arms were trees.
- Sawyer/Tanya: What did he do?
- Simba/Papa: Well, he was so big and frightends all the grasshoppers and dogs.
- Nala/Mama: Don't you say that words and try to tell something else.
More quotes from An American Tail scenes like Releasing the Secret Weapon and more? Please!
- Both Gypsy from A Bug's Life and Gussie are voiced by Madeline Kahn.
- Monster House and the Giant Mouse of Minsk are a perfect matching.
- GreatMouseDetective is forbidden to write!