Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ZackLEGOHarryPotter's movie-spoof of "An American Tail"
- Fievel - Edmond (Rock a Doodle)
- Tiger - Charlie B. Barkin (All Dogs Go to Heaven)
- Papa - Simba (The Lion King)
- Mama - Nala (The Lion King)
- Tanya - Sawyer (Cats Don't Dance)
- Yasha - Baby Simba (The Lion King)
- Henri - Wilbur (The Rescuers: Down Under)
- Warren T. (Cat) - Hopper (A Bug's Life)
- Warren T. (Rat) - Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
- Digit - Molt (A Bug's Life)
- Moe - Auto (WALL-E)
- Tony - Mr. Happy (The Mr. Men Show)
- Bridget - Little Miss Sunshine (The Mr. Men Show)
- Honest John - P.T. Flea (A Bug's Life)
- Gussie Mausheimer - Gypsy (A Bug's Life)
- Tugs the Boat - Benny the Cab (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Jimmy - Jimmy Neutron
- Happy Train - Casey Jr. (Dumbo)
- The Giant Mouse of Minsk - Monster House (Monster House)
- Mice - Ants (A Bug's Life), Citizens of Bikini Bottom (SpongeBob) and Monsters (Monsters, Inc.)
- Cats - Snagglepuss, Huckleberry Hound, Mr. Jinks, Pixie, Dixie, Top Cat, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Snooper and Blabber, ect.
- (Edmond/Fievel sees Warren T./Dr. Facilier's true form/Hopper from behind the mirror)
- Edmond/Fievel: Warren T.!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: (sees Edmond/Fievel) You!
- Edmond/Fievel: You're not a human, you're a grasshopper!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: How'd you get in here? Come here, you little...
- (Warren/Hopper grabs Edmond/Fievel, but Edmond/Fievel bites him, pushes the mirror on him and runs off)
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Gentlemen, grasshopper's out of bag. (throws the mirror off him and to the ground) Get me that kitten!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Charlie, how did he get away?
- Charlie B. Barkin/Tiger: (half-heartedly protesting) He overpowered me.
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: You're fired!
- Charlie/Tiger: Good, I'm glad. I never liked you. And besides, your music stinks!
- Warren T. (Rat)/Dr. Facilier: Just throw down that kitten!
- SpongeBob SquarePants/Tony: Oh yeah? (knocks off Warren/Facilier's hat with his slingshot) Bullseye!
- (The crowd murmurs)
- Warren T. (Rat)/Dr. Facilier: Disregard the hat. What's in a hat? A hat by any other name would someone wear...
- (SpongeBob/Tony knocks Warren/Facilier's disguise off him turn out to be the true form/Hopper)
- Crowd: Great whiskers! He's a grasshopper! (other voices) Hey! A grasshopper! A grasshopper! Grasshopper!
- Warren T. (Cat)/Hopper: Hey, hey, hey! Wait a minute. Who are you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?
- Simba/Papa: I'll tell you about... the Giant Mouse of Minsk!
- Sawyer/Tanya: No way.
- Edmond/Fievel: No way!
- Sawyer/Tanya: Did he ever climbed on a tower like a prince, Papa.
- Simba/Papa: Uh, no, Sawyer. This monster, the Mouse of Minsk is a house that turn into a monster and his arms were trees.
- Sawyer/Tanya: What did he do?
- Simba/Papa: Well, he was so big and frightends all the grasshoppers and dogs.
- Nala/Mama: Don't you say that words and try to tell something else.
More quotes from An American Tail scenes like Releasing the Secret Weapon and more? Please!
- Both Gypsy from A Bug's Life and Gussie are voiced by Madeline Kahn.
- Monster House and the Giant Mouse of Minsk are a perfect matching.
- GreatMouseDetective is forbidden to write!