Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I made this by using my Michael Brandon impression. Enjoy!
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on the Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- A SCARF FOR PERCY
- Told by MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- It was a cold winter's morning on the Island of Sodor. The wind was bitter and the ground hard with frost. Thomas and Percy were cold and cross. All I want is a warm boiler.Huffed Thomas Firelighter knows that. He's late. He's not late.Replied Percy.This weather woke us up early.Gusts of wind swirled round the shed, tossing flakes of snow towards Thomas. Then they swished round Percy too.Why don't we talk about something else?Shivered Percy.Yes. Replied Thomas.Like how silly we'll look when our funnels turn into icicles.That's not funny. Maybe we'll stop feeling cold if we talk about warm things-like sunshine and steam.And firefighters.muttered Thomas. Scarves!Continued Percy. Scarves. Laughed Thomas. That's what you need, Percy. A woolly scarf round your funnel.Thomas was only teasing, but Percy thought happily about scarves until the firelighter came. the Fat Controller was enjoying hot porridge for breakfast. He was looking forward to taking important visitors on a tour of the railway, and had pressed his special trousers.I shall put them in my trunk and change into them just before the photographs are taken.He said to his wife. Then he set off to catch his train. Percy was now working hard. His fire was burning nicely, and he had plenty of steam, but he still thought about scarves. He saw them everywhere he went.My funnel's cold! My funnel's cold! I want a scarf! I want a scarf!Rubbish Percy! Said Henry.Engines don't wear scarves.Engines with proper funnels do. that why Percy You've only got a small one.Before Henry could answer, Percy puffed away. Henry snorted. He was looking forward to pulling the special train. It was time for the photographs. Everyone was excited. the Fat Controller was waiting on the platform for his trousers. They were in a trunk amongst a big load of baggage. The porters were taking the baggage trolley across the line. They were walking backwards to see that nothing fell off. Percy was still being cheeky. His driver always shut off steam just outside the station. Percy wanted to surprise the coaches by coming in as quietly as he could. But the porters didn't hear him either. Percy gave them such a fright that boxes and bags burst everywhere.Oh! Bust my buffers!Groaned Percy. Sticky streams of jam trickled down Percy's face. A top hat hung on his lamp iron. Worst of all, a pair of trousers coiled lovingly round his funnel. Everyone was very angry. the Fat Controller seized the top hat. Oh,Mine! Percy look at this!Yes sir. I am sir. My best trousers too.Yes sir. Please sir.We must pay the passengers for their spoiled clothes, and my trousers are ruined. I hope this will teach you not to play tricks with the coaches. Percy went off to the yard. He felt very silly. On the way he met James.Hello Percy. So you found a scarf, eh? But legs go in trousers, not funnels!And he puffed off to tell Henry the news. That evening, Thomas and Percy were resting in the shed. Percy's driver has taken away the trousers and gave Percy a good rubdown. Firefighter's promised to come early tomorrow.Said Thomas. Henry arrived. He'd enjoyed taking the visitors around and now he felt sorry for Percy too.Driver says the weather will be warmer tomorrow. You won't need a scarf, Percy.Certainly not!Replied Percy.Engines don't need scarves. Engines need warm boilers. Everyone knows that!
- RingoStarrandBrittAllcroftFan: Why did Percy say "Ooohh! Busy my buffers!" unlike the George Carlin version or the Michael Angelis version?
- EdwardandEmilyFan: Just to make this version different.
- DuckJamesHenryandDerekFan: Can you do more of these, please?
- EdwardandEmilyFan: Of course. I'm going to do one of Time For Trouble, then one of Thomas, Percy & The Dragon. And, as soon as I make those and Ringo Starr US narrations of Donald & Douglas, The Deputation, The Diseasel and Edward's Exploit, I'll be able to do a Ringo Starr and Michael Brandon version of Thomas, Percy & The Dragon & Other Stories on DVD, then record it to a VHS. And it will have the 1997 Lyrick Studios logo in both VHS & DVD's.
- MarioandHomerSimpsonFan: Do you plan on making Michael Brandon narrations of Seasons 4, 5 and 6 episodes?
- Pikachufreak: In your Ringo Starr and Michael Brandon of Thomas, Percy & The Dragon & Other Stories, does the Season 5 opening use the text taken from the "Thomas & The Jet Engine" 2004 VHS?
- EdwardandEmilyFan: The Season 5 intro used the same title card from the orignal George Carlin version of this, Pikachufreak! So, do your job making your DVD's!
- JamesandHomerSimpsonFan: I like Michael Brandon.