A Spooky Halloween To Remember is the first episode of the eleventh season of Shining Time Station. It originally aired on WNET on November 17, 2008 and its Sprout air date is March 19, 2012.
- This second Halloween edition has characters from What's New, Scooby-Doo, Mucha Lucha, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, Xiaolin Showdown, Pokemon, WarioWare, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hoop-a-Joop, Jackie Chan Adventures, Static Shock, Cardcaptors, Darkstalkers: The Vampire Chronicles, Ozzy and Drix, The Mummy, Ed, Edd N Eddy and Jeff and Taylor. One night, as they celebrate their second Halloween with Stacy, Harry and Billy, RS Mr. Conductor 1 appears and explains that his cousin, GC Mr. Conductor 1, has recently passed away, much to the chagrin of Mr. Conductors 2 and 3. However, Schemer, Schemee and Team Rocket attempt to ruin Halloween like before, but they fail. After that, Our Heroes welcome RS Mr. Conductor 1 to the pack.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Moon Butterfly (Dionne Quan)
- Queen Butterfly (Susan Roman)
- King Butterfly (Jeff Bennett)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Darkstalkers: The Vampire Chronicles
- Morrigan Aensland (Brittney Wilson)
- Lilith Aensland (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Felicia (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Hsien-Ko (Katie Griffin)
- Q-Bee (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Baby Bonnie Hood (Kelly Sheridan)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From The Mummy
- Alex O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evy O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Rick O'Connell (John Schneider)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Jeff and Taylor
- Jeff Jefferson (Jim Cummings)
- Taylor Tanner (Tom Kenny)
- Percy's Ghostly Trick
- Thomas, Percy and The Dragon
- Midnight Special
- Boo Boo Choo Choo
- This marks the return appearance of RS Mr. Conductor 1.
- All the characters wear the same costumes.
- Boo Boo Choo Choo returns since it appeared in Season 7, Episode 3.
- It is revealed that both Mel and Star wear pink pantyhose with costumes.
- Harry is reunited with RS Mr. Conductor 1 in this episode.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the gang in costumes one night)
- Ash: All right!
- Brock: Our second Halloween.
- Ed: There will be lots of culture.
- Double D: And lots more.
- Meilin: Our Barney outfits and our white pantyhose rock.
- Chelsea: You in a Gone Fishing, me in a Classical Cleanup.
- Morrigan: I'd be happy to help.
- Lilith: Yes.
- Virgil: It's a shock to the system i told ya.
- Richie: Oh yeah, baby.
- Amy: Being Kimi and Sam can make us super adorable.
- Mel: You in a Bad Aptitude, me in an Evil Boyfriend.
- Jeff: Everyone will love the parties.
- Taylor: That's right.
- Rita: I love my tan pantyhose. They're under my cute white shorts.
- Nikki: I'm barefoot with no shoes on.
- Stacy: It's been many times since.
- Harry: Why certainly.
- Harry: Look, Mr. Conductors 2 and 3 have brought a returning person.
- (Mr. Conductors 2 and 3 appear, with RS Mr. Conductor 1)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Guys, we'd like you to meet RS Mr. Conductor 1.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He has returned from the north pole.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Pleased to meet you.
- Rikochet: You're back Mr. Conductor 1.
- Flea: The Flea is asking what happened to your cousin?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He has recently passed away.
- Scooby: Passed away!?
- Shaggy: Like, you can't be serious.
- Sakura: We only want him back.
- Madison: But now he's dead.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He died after he ate the poisoned cheese last year on Christmas.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He'll never come back.
- Mona: (devastated) It's no fair! Why can't GC Mr. Conductor 1 pass away?
- Penny: Talk about a tragedy.
- Mr. Conductor 1: But don't worry, i'll tell you a story about Percy's prank on Thomas. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Percy's Ghostly Trick starts)
- Percy: And every year on the date of the accident, it runs again as a warning to others, plunging into the gap, shrieking like a lost soul.
- Thomas: Percy what are you talking about?
- Percy: The ghost train. Driver saw it last night.
- Thomas and Toby: Where?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Thomas and Toby.
- Percy: He didn't say, oh it makes my wheels wobble to think of it.
- Thomas: Pooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: You're just a silly little engine. I'm not scared.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Percy: Thomas didn't believe in ghosts.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy next morning. His driver laughed.
- Percy's Driver: Neither do i. It was only a pretend ghost story.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy was disappointed. That evening, he came back from the harbour. (Percy's whistle toots, owl hoots) Percy knew where he was, even in the dark.
- Percy: Crowe's Farm Crossing. We shan't be long now. (Whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: He liked running at night. The rails hummed and the signal light shoned green. But a broken cart load of lime lay ahead. Sam the Farmer had just gone for help.
- (Percy's whistle toots and a loud crash is heard as he hits the cart)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy broke the cart to smithereens. Lime flew everywhere. He puffed quickly to the nearest signal box. (Percy's whistle toots) Percy's driver explained what had happened.
- Signalman: I'll see to it.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the Signalman.
- Signalman: But you better clean Percy, or people will think he's a ghost.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy chuckled.
- Percy: Do let's pretend I'm a ghost and scared Thomas. That'll teach him to see I'm a silly little engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Toby promised to help. (Toby's bell rings) Thomas was being oiled up for his evening train.
- Toby: Percy's had an accident!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Toby.
- Thomas: Poor engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: Botheration! That means I'll be late!
- Toby: They've cleared the line for you, but there's something worse.
- Thomas: Out with it, Toby, I can't wait all evening.
- Toby: I've just seen something.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby.
- Toby: It looked like Percy's ghost. It said it was coming here to warn us.
- Thomas: Pooh! Who cares? Don't be frightened, Toby. I'll take care of you.
- (Percy's whistle toots)
- Percy: Peep, peep, peep-peep-peep, peep! Let me in, let me in!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Wailed Percy.
- Toby: No, no! Not by the smoke on my chimney chim chim!
- Percy: I'll chuff and I'll puff and I'll break your door in!
- Thomas: Oh dear!
- Mr. Condctor 1: Explained Thomas.
- Thomas: It's getting late. Oh, I have no idea. Oh, I must find Annie and Clarabel.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was morning when Thomas returned.
- Toby: Where have you been?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Toby.
- Thomas: Ah well.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: I knew you be sad about Percy, and I, um, I didn't like to intrude. I slept in the freight shed and... (Ghostly whistle) Oh, sorry, can't stop. Gotta see a coach about a train.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy was non a worse for his adventure, and was still enjoying himself enormously. He had heard everything.
- Percy: Well, well, well! What do you know about that?
- Toby: Anyone would think...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Toby.
- Toby: ...that our Thomas was just seen a ghost!
- (Percy's Ghostly Trick ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: