These topics start with an enemy that has decided to attack EP for sometimes unknown reasons, but usually for the delight of kirbyparufo. The members of EP have to defend against the attacker (and usually additional enemies that join later) using any means possible, although several (although few) restrictions can apply.
After an attack, the Topic Creator decides what the attack will do. The options usually consist of: Minor Damage, Major Damage, MASSIVE DAMAGE, No Damage, or Death to the Attacker. Most "is attacking EP!" topics are made by kirbyparufo and quickly hit 500.
- No OHKOs
- No Nukes
- No using the same attack twice
- No attacking more than once per post
kirbyparufo, the originator of the fad and creator of most of the topics, is well-known for making his topics extremely cheap. If a typo is made in a user's attack, he will use it towards his minion's advantage. Enemies are commonly added due to attack mistakes or just for the sake of being cheap. Any attacks involving Pokemon are likely to have their damage lowered due to secret type resistance or accuracy, and Final Fantasy/Legend of Zelda attacks will almost certainly have no effect on enemies whatsoever (due to kirbyparufo's complete hatred of the hype towards the latter two series).
A giant Jinjo is attacking EP!Edit
A giant Jinjo is attacking EP! is a series of 4 topics created by the user kirbyparufo. There were enemies in the topic with HP counts that needed to be defeated. Users posted attacks, and kirbyparufo would either do nothing, damage, or heal the enemies. Enemies were occasionally added, but this practice stopped during the last topic.
List of enemies in the A giant Jinjo is attacking EP! topicEdit
- Jinjo (later Balloon Lion and Balloon Tiger, and eventually just Balloon Liger)
- Emo Rangers (later just The Rangers)
- Chuck Norris
- The Masamune
- A Goomba
- Donkey Kong
- Rick Astley (twice)
- Circus Clowns
- Crypto500000001 (later removed due to inactivity on EP)
- Party Drunks
had two wings and two clones)
L-Blario is attacking EP! Oh noes!Edit
L-Blario is attacking EP! Oh noes! was a set of two topics created by kirbyparufo in which EP tried to defeat a Giant L-Blario with 50,000 HP. Users posted attacks, and kirbyparufo would either do nothing or damage L-Blario. There were a few differences between the L-Blario is attacking EP! Oh noes! topic and the A giant Jinjo is attacking EP! topic.
- More damage was done to L-Blario, with the minimal amount possible 25 compared to the minimal damage in the A giant Jinjo is attacking EP! topic.
- No additional enemy summons were allowed.
- L-Blario could not be healed.
- A lives system for users was used through the first and most of the second topic.
UBER-JINJO is attacking EP!Edit
UBER-JINJO is attacking EP!, the third *attacking EP* topic was a by the books topic, with little importance to the series. It was easily the least eventful of kirby's topics, but was still an EPic topic by the great kirbyparufo!
A giant cup of scalding coffee is attacking EP!Edit
The fourth *is attacking EP* topic in the series was significantly harder than the previous entries in the series. Though the original topic hit 500 before Kirbo(an enemy split from the coffee) could be defeated, damage that would have been done to Kirbo before the topic locked killed it.
Longcat is attacking EP!Edit
Insert Longcat description here.
The Dog (from Duck Hunt) is attacking EP!Edit
In kirbyparufo's most recent topic of this nature, he sent The Dog to attack EP. Little did the EPics know that The Dog was a mere pawn of the original giant Jinjo, waiting for revenge! The topic ended when EP was killed by Perish Song, used by a user. Another user hand EP use U-Turn, but an attack target wasn't specified and EP had no allies to switch with.
Other noteworthy topicsEdit
- "Evil Weighted Companion Cube and its army is attacking EP! Oh noes" by kikiee241. One of the first topics to be done by a lesser known EPic.
- "4 Giant robots are attacking Panic! *Potential ASCII warning*" by ReflectingSky. A successful spinoff of the series made for Panic!.
- "Jim's manhood is attacking EP!" by Jim reaper95. It was modded after 30 to 40 posts. We didn't stand a chance anyways.
- "The RL monster is attacking EP! ASCII warning" by Nintendude128. Made in response to the RL Monster's most recent victories.
- "Master Hand is attacking Jimchat!" One of the many recreated topics for the EP subboard at Jimchat.
"The Combine are atacking EP! *ASCII WARNING yadda yadda sploosh*" by scaredofbears.Featured it's own Half Life related Spelling attacks, one of which was failed spectacularly by jim.oops he closed it lol!
|List of EP users - List of EP fads - List of EP events and important topics - List of EP spin-off boards|