Action Extreme: Most Wanted is an Action Extreme film that is made by Pikachufreak. It is a parody of Muppets Most Wanted. It is released on March 21, 1997.
- The Sailor Scouts, The Powerpuff Girls, The Quest Team, The Totally Spies, Our Heroes, Virgil, Richie, Team Sonic, The Loonatics, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Mew Mews, Team Mushra, The Witchlings, The Digi Heroes, Ozzy, Drix, The Ninja Turtles, The Xiaolin Monks, The J Team, The Men In Black, The Biker Mice, The X-Men, The Duelists, The Time Detectives, The Cubix Crew, The Dino Knights and The Conductors (GC, AB and MB) prepare for an annual sequel. However, things go awry when Ash and Mary are both taken to the Gulag and Nadya has appeared with Team Rocket and The Alpha Gang. To make things right, the others report to Seras and Officer Jenny and the search ensues. After luckily finding Ash and Mary, Team Rocket and The Alpha Gang are thrown out and the sequel becomes a success.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Sailor Moon
- Serena Tsukino (Terri Hawkes)
- Mina Aino (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Raye Hino (Katie Griffin)
- Lita Kino (Susan Roman)
- Amy Mizuno (Karen Bernstein)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Cathy Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (E.G. Daily)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Leigh)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Officer Jenny (Jamie Davyous Owens)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Mushra (Tom Gibis)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
- Binka (Philece Sampler)
- Yakumo Tatsuro (Peggy O'Neal)
- Kutal (Bob Papenbrook)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Biker Mice From Mars 2006
- Modo (Dorian Harewood)
- Throttle (Rob Paulsen)
- Vinnie (Ian Ziering)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- Logan (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Storm (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Spyke (Neil Denis)
- Kurt (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Gray (Venus Terzo)
- Gambit (Alessandro Juliani)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Flint Hammerhead (R. Martin Klein)
- Sarah Goodman (Tifanie Christun)
- Tony Goodman (Brian Donovan)
- Connor (Andrew Rannells)
- Mong (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Chip (Amy Birnbaum)
- Abby (Veronica Taylor)
- Kaito Tatsuno (Jason Spisak)
- Taki (Doug Erholtz)
- Rick (Michael Lindsay)
- Rena (Philece Sampler)
From Dinosaur King
- Ursula (Rachael Lillis)
- Zander (Darren Dunstan)
- Ed (David Wills)
- Seras Victoria (K.T. Gray)
From Muppets Most Wanted
- Nadya (???)
- James In A Mess
- Percy's Predicament
- Twin Trouble
- Buffer Bother
- Trouble For Thomas
- Percy Takes The Plunge
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
Jukebox Band Song
- We're Doing A Sequel
- This film is a production of It's A Laugh Productions and Hanna Barbera.
- Jackie and the others debut.
- Nadya makes her first animated appearance.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- (We see the gang at home)
- Ash: We're preparing for a sequel.
- Yami: Exactly.
- Serena: We've been blondes in red heels since.
- Mina: You in An Unnatural Phenomena, me in a Cherry Blossom Time.
- Virgil: You had your Evil Boyfriend outfit on.
- Sam: Even my pink tights.
- Scott: It's been a long time since.
- Logan: Good thinking.
- Meilin: We like our white pantyhose.
- Chelsea: Even Ally and Anita.
- Connor: I was happy that Sara Howe's with me.
- Mong: Sure thing.
- Ash: Let's get everything ready.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: We're with you, Ash.
- Ozzy: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Drix: We were just passing.
- Mr. Conductor 2: We're just about to start our sequel.
- Agent J: Did you hear that? They're in!
- Agent K: Of course.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be messy. Let me tell you about James.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and James In A Mess starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Toby and Henrietta were enjoying their new job on the Island of Sodor, but they do look old fashioned and did need new paint. James was very rude whenever he saw them.
- James: Yech! What dirty objects!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He would say. At last, Toby lost patience.
- Toby: James?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked.
- Toby: Why are you red?
- James: I am a splendid engine.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered James.
- James: Ready for anything. You never see my paint dirty.
- Toby: Oh.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby earnestly.
- Toby: That's why you once needed bootlaces to be ready I suppose.
- Mr. Conductor 1: James went redder than ever and snorted off. It was such an insult to be remind how the time the bootlace have been use to mend a hole in his coaches. At the end of the line, James left his coaches and got out to his next train. It was a slow freight, stopping at every station to pick up and set down cars. James hated slow freight trains.
- James: Dirty cars from dirty sidings! Yech!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Starting an only a few, he picked up more and more cars at each station till he had a long train. At first, the freight cars behaved well, but James bumped them so crossly that they were determined to get back at him. Presently, they approached the top of Gordon's Hill. Heavy freight trains halt here to set the brakes. James had had an accident with cars before and should have remembered this.
- Driver: Wait, James, wait!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the driver, but James wouldn't wait. He was too busy thinking what he would say to Toby when they next met. The freight cars' chance had come.
- Cars: Hurrah! Hurrah!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They laughed, and banging their buffers they pushed him down the hill.
- Cars: On, on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yelled the cars.
- James: I've got to stop, I've got to stop!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Groaned James. Disaster lay ahead. (Crash!) Something sticky splashed all over James. He had run into two tar wagons, and was black from smokebox to cab. He was more dirty than hurt, but the tar wagons and some cars were all to pieces. Toby and Percy were sent to help and came as quickly as they could.
- Toby: Look here, Percy!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Explained Toby.
- Toby: Whatever is that dirty object?
- Percy: That's James, didn't you know?
- Toby: It's James' shape.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby.
- Toby: But James is a splendid red engine and you'll never see his paint dirty.
- Mr. Conductor 1: James pretended he hadn't heard. Toby and Percy cleared away the unhurt cars and help James home. Sir Topham Hatt met them.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Percy and Toby.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He turned to James.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Fancy letting your cars run away. I am surprised. You're not fit to be seen. You must be cleaned at once. Toby shall have a new coat of paint.
- Toby: Please sir, can Henrietta have one too?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Certainly, Toby.
- Toby: Oh thank you, sir. She will pleased.
- Mr. Conductor 1: All James could do as watch Toby as he ran off happily with the news.
- (James In A Mess ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: