Welcome to the Acura vehicles mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki.
- CL (luxury coupe, discontinued after 2003 model year)
- CSX (compact sedan, replacement for the EL; only available in Canada, replaced by the ILX)
- EL (compact sedan, replaced Integra sedan; only available in Canada, replaced by the CSX)
- Integra (sports coupe and sedan, replaced by the RSX and EL)
- ILX§ (compact sedan, replaces Canada-exclusive CSX).
- Legend (luxury sedan and coupe, replaced by the RL)
- MDX§ (luxury SUV)
- NSX (supercar/exotic coupe, in production until 2005; revival planned for 2015)
- RDX§ (cross-over SUV)
- RL (full-size sedan, discontinued after 2012 model year, replaced by the RLX)
- RLX§ (full-size sports sedan, replaces RL)
- RSX (sports coupe, discontinued after the 2006 model year)
- SLX (SUV, replaced by the MDX; only available in the United States)
- TL (mid-size sports sedan)
- TLX§ (mid-size luxury sedan)
- TSX (compact sports sedan, sport wagon)
- Vigor (mid-sized sedan, replaced by the TL)
- ZDX (crossover SUV, discontinued for 2014 model year due to low sales and a high price tag)