Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alfred Returns is a fifth season episode of Thomas the ERTL Adventures.
Alfred returns and destroys Sixteen, Dennis, Cecil and Derek, and it's up to Duck to stop him.
- Stepney (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: It was a sunniest day on the Island of Sodor. All the engines were working very hard. They take passangers and coal around the Island. One day, Duck and Alfred were at the sheds. Duck warned Alfred about damage.
- Duck: Do not destroy Sodor, Alfred.
- Alfred: I know.
- Narrator: Alfred puffed away to collect some oil tankers to take them to the oil station. When Alfred arrived, he saw that the oil tankers were troublesome.
- Oil Tankers: Let's pay Alfred back.
- Alfred: NO!
- Narrator: And he gave them a bang. The tankers weren't troublesome anymore.
- Alfred: Let's take you to the oil station.
- Narrator: And he took the oil tankers along the line. He chuffed through Henry's tunnel. And he puffed through the countryside. So, the tankers behaved very well. Soon, Alfred arrived on time. Soon, Alfred was looking for an reddish-brown saddle tank engine. He found Sixteen on a siding.
- Alfred: Hello, Sixteen.
- Sixteen: Hello, Alfred.
- Alfred: You never met me before.
- Sixteen: I know.
- Narrator: Alfred was cross.
- Alfred: I shall destroy you, Sixteen.
- Sixteen: NO!
- Alfred: YES!
- Narrator: Sixteen ran away as fast as he could, but a bomb fell on him and he blew up with a loud explosion.
- Alfred: Hahahahaha! Now Sixteen is scrapped! Next, My cousin Cecil will be scrapped. Hahahahahahaha!
- Narrator: And he puffed away. Soon, he saw Cecil puffing pass Elsbridge Station.
- Alfred: Got you, Cecil! You're going to be scrapped.
- Cecil: NO! I DON'T WANNA BE SCRAPPED!
- Alfred: Yes!
- Narrator: And another bomb flew into the air out of Alfred and fell straight on Cecil. He blew up into pieces and bits.
- Cecil: Oww....
- Alfred: Now Cecil is now scrapped. Next, Derek will be scrapped. Hahahahahahaha!
- Narrator: And Alfred puffed away to destroy Derek. Duck and Percy saw Cecil's remains. Percy was very upset.
- Percy: Not Cecil. He is a good engine. And now, (bubbering) HE WAS TURNED INTO SCRAP!! (bawls his eyes out)
- Duck: Don't cry, Percy. I sure he would come back to life some day.
- Percy: (bawls even loudest)
- Narrator: Derek was pulling some frieght cars to the flour mill when he heard Alfred.
- Alfred: (offscreen) You're going to be destroyed now!
- Derek: No!
- Narrator: And a bomb fell on Derek and he blew up with a loud explosion.
- Alfred: Hahahahahahaha! That diesel engine is scrapped now! Dennis will be scrapped last, then I'll take over Sixteen, Cecil, Derek and Dennis' work. Hahahahaha!
- Narrator: Alfred puffed away to destroy Dennis. Duck and Percy went to see Derek' remains. Percy was upset again.
- Percy: Bust my buffers! Alfred destroyed Derek! He's the really useful diesel I've ever seen. And now, HE IS A HEAP OF SCRAP! (bursts into tears)
- Duck: (consuling Percy) There, there, Percy. I hope he is repaired.
- Percy: (continues sobbing loudly)
- Narrator: Dennis was shunting frieght cars on the main line when he heard Alfred.
- Alfred: (offscreen) I'll scrap you, Dennis!
- Dennis: NO!
- Narrator: And a bomb flew through the air and landed on Dennis, which blew up.
- Alfred: Hahahahahahaha! Now that Dennis is scrapped! I am going to take all over Sixteen, Cecil, Derek and Dennis' work since I scrapped them.
- Narrator: And he puffed away. At BoCo's Branch Line, when he was about to take over Sixteen, Cecil, Derek and Dennis' places, Duck raced in front of him.
- Duck: You can't do that, Alfred. I'll destroy you!
- Alfred: NO!
- Duck: Yes!
- Narrator: And Duck biffed Alfred and (Alfred screams) he went thundering along the rails and hit the back of BoCo's Branch Line Sheds with a loud big explosion.
- Duck: I've did it! I've stopped Alfred!
- Narrator: Just then, Thomas arrived.
- Thomas: You've done it, Duck. You've saved Sodor.
- Duck: Yes, I did. I'll tell Sir Topham Hatt about the damage that Alfred caused.
- Narrator: And he puffed to tell Sir Topham Hatt about Alfred's damage he caused. Duck told Sir Topham Hatt everything. Sir Topham Hatt was pleased.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Duck. You had saved Sodor. As your reward, you can take a whole week off.
- Duck: Oh, thank you, sir.
- Narrator: Duck raced to rest at Tidmouth Sheds. Sir Topham Hatt saw Alfred's remains at BoCo's Branch Line sheds. He was not happy.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Alfred, you have caused confusion and delay. You had destroyed Sixteen, Derek and Dennis. For your punishment for being naughty, you'll be in your Other Railway sheds for two months!
- Alfred: Two months?! You can't be serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh, I am serious!
- Narrator: Alfred felt embarrased. Duck enjoyed his week off.
- Duck: I loved my week off.
- Narrator: Sixteen, Cecil Derek and Dennis were repaired and restored and went back to BoCo's Branch Line. Whatever happened to Alfred, he was rebuilt and was sent to the Other Railway Sheds for two months. But I think he deserved his punishment, don't you?
- Alfred returns in the series since The Warth of Diesel 11, the 2012 movie of the series.