Aliens From Uranus: A Sticking Around Motion Picture is a feature-length film and a YTV Crossover.
- This film, which takes place during the first episode And Action!, has Stacy Stickler, Bradley, Polly, Lance and Russell joining forces with characters from Digimon, Jackie Chan Adventures, Pokemon, Hoop-a-Joop, Sonic X, Static Shock, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Mucha Lucha, Josie and The Pussycats, Tiny Toon Adventures, Ozzy and Drix, Cardcaptors, Xiaolin Showdown, Loonatics Unleashed, Men In Black: The Series, Tetris Attack, The Powerpuff Girls, Donkey Kong Country, WarioWare, The Winx Club, Life With Ally and Annie The Smart and Genius Girl, as they go on a play of Aliens From Uranus in order to stop Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs from invading the whole town.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John)
- Zack Taylor (Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang)
- Kimberly Hart (Amy Jo Johnson)
- Billy Cranston (David Yost)
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Josie and The Pussycats
- Josie McCoy (Janet Waldo)
- Valerie Brown (Barbara Pariot)
- Melody Valentine (Jackie Joseph)
- Alexander Cabot (Casey Kasem)
- Alan Mayberry (Jerry Dexter)
- Alexandra Cabot (Sherry Alberoni)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From The Winx Club
- Bloom (Liza Jacqueline)
- Layla (Vasthy Mompoin)
- Stella (Amy Birnbaum)
- Flora (Kerry Williams)
- Musa (Lisa Ortiz)
- Tecna (Rebecca Soler)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Sticking Around
- Stacy Stickler (Ashley Taylor)
- Bradley (Ashley Brown)
- Polly (Marianna Galati)
- Lance (Andrew Craig)
- Russell (Amos Crawley)
Thomas Stories (based on invasions and other things
- Trouble For Thomas
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- Dunkin' Duncan
- Woolly Bear
- Something In The Air
- The World's Strongest Engine
- Bulls Eyes
- Harold and The Flying Horse
- E.T. (from Katy Perry)
- This is a feature-length crossover.
- Kimiko is wearing her Judging Omi outfit.
- The cast of Sticking Around debut.
- It is revealed that Scooby and Shaggy have alien phobia.
- Uncle Saggy is mentioned.
- (We open this film with the Sticking Around intro)
- (We then find the YTV characters in the Sticking Around universe)
- Ash: Wow, look at that.
- Raimundo: It's a world in squigglevision.
- Mel: Looks like i'm sure to meet Stacy.
- Meilin: Exactly.
- Shaggy: Like, everything is the same.
- Ash: Like the time Misty's scrawny in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Ha ha.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Agh! Oh...
- Ozzy: Whoa!
- Alexander: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: You insensitive little coward, Misty's not scrawny here!
- Babs: Calm down, Aunt Lexi.
- Amy: If we wait for Stacy and the others to arrive.
- (Stacy and the gang arrive indeed)
- Stacy and the gang: Hey guys.
- Ash: (getting up) Stacy Stickler and the others!
- Mary: Wow, that's what you're talking about.
- Sakura: We've been waiting for you.
- Madison: What have you got there?
- Stacy: We're making a movie called Aliens From Uranus.
- Bradley: It's now playing in theaters.
- Virgil: Wow.
- Richie: Count us in.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: And so do us.
- Rikochet: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's excited about Aliens From Uranus.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Oh yes. It's now in theaters.
- Dribble: See, Spitz? This movie's going to be exciting.
- Spitz: Do you remember Thomas?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. He had a mishap with some cars. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Trouble For Thomas starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas the Tank Engine wouldn't stop being a nuisances. Night after night, he kept the other engines awake.
- Thomas: I'm tired of pushing coaches. I wanna see the world.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The other engines didn't take much notice, for Thomas was a little engine with a long tongue. But one night, Edward came to the shed. He was a kind little engine and felt sorry for Thomas.
- Edward: I've got some freight cars to take home tomorrow. If you take them instead of me, i'll push coaches in the yard.
- Thomas: Thank you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: That would be nice.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Next morning, Edward and Thomas asked their drivers, and when they said "yes", Thomas ran off happily to find freight cars. Now the freight cars were silly and noisy. They talked a lot and don't attend to what they are doing. And i'm sorry to say they play tricks on an engine who is not used to them. Edward knew all about the freight cars. He warned Thomas to be careful but Thomas was too excited to listen. The shunter fastened the coupling and when the signal dropped, Thomas was ready. The conductor blew his whistle.
- Thomas: Peep Peep.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered Thomas and started off. But the freight cars weren't ready.
- Freight Cars: Oh! Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They screamed.
- Freight Cars: Wait, Thomas, wait!
- Mr. Conductor 1: But Thomas would't wait.
- Thomas: Come on come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed.
- Freight Cars: All right, don't fuss! All right, don't fuss!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbled the cars. Thomas began going faster and faster.
- Thomas: Wheesh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whistled, as he rush through Henry's tunnel.
- Thomas: Hurry, hurry.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas. He was feeling very proud of himself. But the cars grew crosser and crosser. At last Thomas slowed down as he came to Gordon's Hill.
- Thomas' Driver: Steady, now, steady.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Warned the driver, as he reach the top. He began to put on the brakes.
- Thomas: We're stopping, we're stopping!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas.
- Freight Cars: No, no, no!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered the cars bumping them to each other.
- Freight Cars: Go on! Go on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Before the driver could stop them they had pushed Thomas down the hill and were rattling and laughing behind them. Poor Thomas tried hard to stop them from making him go too fast.
- Thomas: Stop pushing, stop pushing!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed. But the cars took no notice.
- Freight Cars: Go on! Go on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They giggled in their silly way.
- Thomas: There's the station! Oh dear, what shall I do?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Thomas. They rattled straight through and swerved into the goods yard. Thomas shut his eyes.
- Thomas: I must stop!
- Mr. Conductor 1: When he opened his eyes, he saw he had stopped just in front of the buffers. There watching him was...Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What are you doing here, Thomas
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked.
- Thomas: I brought Edward's freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas answered.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Why did you come so fast?
- Thomas: I didn't mean to. I was pushed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You've got a lot to learn about freight cars, Thomas. After pushing them about here for a few weeks you'll know almost as much about them as Edward. Then you'll be a Really Useful Engine.
- (Trouble For Thomas ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Thomas had behaved badly.
- Ally: That poor little blue thing!
- Annie: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Joey: Aliens never exist in real life.
- Stacy: Or is it?
- (Inside the jukebox)
- Tito: You and i do E.T..
- Didi: Yep.
- Tex: Ye know what we do?
- Rex: Aliens are friendly.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito and Didi sing E.T., with the others doing the instruments)
- Tito: I got a dirty mind I got filthy ways I'm tryna bathe my ape, (ape), In your milky way (way) I'm a legend I'm irreverent I be reverend I'll be so faaaaa-ar up We don't give a fuuuh-uh-uck Welcome to the danger zone Step into the fantasy You are not invited to the other side of sanity They're callin' me an alien a big headed astronaut Maybe it's because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot.
- Didi: You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch magnetizing Feels like I am floating Leaves my body glowing They say, be afraid You're not like the others Futuristic lover Different DNA They don't understand you.
- Both: You're from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light Kiss me, kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, take me Wanna be your victim Ready for abduction Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial You're so supersonic Wanna feel your powers Stun me with your laser Your kiss is cosmic Every move is magic You're from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light Kiss me, kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial.
- Tito: I know a bar out in Mars Where they drivin' spaceships instead of cars Cop a prada space suit about the stars Getting stupid hah, straight up out the jars Pockets on shrek, rockets on deck Tell me what's next? Alien sex. Imma disrobe you Then Imma probe you See I've abducted you So I'll tell you what to do I tell you what to do (what to do, what to do)
- Didi: Kiss me, kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial.
- (E.T. ends)