Here's part three of the Video Treasures version of All At Sea & Other Stories. This part features: Tenders and Turntables, Nameplates after Tenders and Turntables, Trouble In The Shed and Nameplates after Trouble In The Shed.
Tenders and Turntables
- George Carlin: Henry and Gordon were lonely when Thomas left the yard to run his branch line. They missed him very much. They had more work to do and had to fetch their own coaches. The big engines thought they were too important to fetch coaches. James grumbled too. (James' whistle toots)
- Henry: We get no rest! We get no rest!
- George Carlin: They all complained. But the coaches only laughed.
- Coaches: You're lazy and slack! You're lazy and slack!
- George Carlin: They answered. All together, the engines were causing Sir Topham Hatt a great deal of trouble.
Nameplates after Tenders and Turntables
Trouble In The Shed
- George Carlin: Sir Topham Hatt sat in his office listening to the noise outside. The passengers were angry. The stationmaster came in.
- Stationmaster: There's trouble in the shed, sir. Henry was sulking, there's no train and the passengers are saying this is a bad railway.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Indeed.
- George Carlin: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We cannot allow that.
- George Carlin: He found Gordon, James and Henry looking very cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Come along, Henry. It's time your train was ready.
- Gordon: Henry's not going!
- George Carlin: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: We won't shunt like little tank engines. That was Thomas' job. We're important tender engines. You fetch our coaches and we will pull them. Tender engines don't shunt.
Nameplates after Trouble In The Shed
- Pikachufreak: Today, i'm uploading Two Brains Quartet and Other Episodes, Junior Prom and Other Episodes and Brobot and Other Episodes.