Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Chalked Up - Christie Edition is a Iris: Opelucid Gym Leader episode.
- After Georgia breaks the chalk, Christie is offered a new set by a butterfly. But when she starts drawing monsters, they wreck havok. Will Iris and the others stop the insanity?
- (We see Iris and the gang playing outside)
- Iris: Catch, Erina.
- Erina: Got it!
- Bianca: This is fun!
- Katharine: Playing is awesome.
- Georgia: Right. Huh?
- (Georgia sees Christie drawing some things with her chalk)
- Georgia: This is supposed to be a playground, Christie!
- Christie: I'm drawing some things, Georgia. So stay away!
- Georgia: Oh yeah? (destroys the chalk with her foot)
- Christie: My chalk!
- Emmy: Georgia, what have you done?
- Georgia: Oops! I guess i destroyed Christie's chalk by accident.
- Erina: You fool!
- Christie: (whimpers, goes bubbly eyed and burst to tears like a siren)
- Fennel: What's going on?
- Iris: Georgia destroyed my little sister's chalk and now she can't draw things.
- Georgia: Uh oh.
- (We see Christie in her room, still crying)
- Fennel: (angry) You're in a lot of trouble, Georgia.
- Georgia: It wasn't my fault. It was an accident.
- Fennel: (angry) I'm very angry with you, Georgia. You destroyed Christie's chalk.
- Georgia: Please, Fennel.
- Fennel: (angry) Go to your room, now!
- Georgia: Yes, Fennel.
- Katharine: Poor Georgia got grounded.
- Iris: I feel sorry for her.
- Bianca: Yeah right.
- Erina: Maybe you can talk to your little sister.
- Iris: Okay.
- (Iris comes to Christie's room to apologize)
- Iris: I'm sorry my rival destroyed your chalk.
- Christie: (teary eyed) It wasn't my fault, Iris. I wanted a new set.
- Iris: Aww, come on. You don't wanna cry like that.
- Christie: (screams, cries loudly and snuggles up to Iris)
- Iris: It's okay. We'll get a new set of chalk, Christie. So don't cry.