Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Chalked Up - Scooter Edition is the second episode of the tenth season of The New Adventures of Shining Time Station (Barney and Friends version).
After Baby Bop breaks the chalk, Scooter McNutty is offered a new set by a butterfly. But when he starts drawing monsters, they wreck havok. Will Barney, BJ, Mr. Conductor 1, Mr. Conductor 2, Mr. Conductor 3 and the others stop this instanity?
- Baby Bop
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mr. Conductor 3
- Scooter McNutty
- Miss Etta Kette
- The Barney costume from "Barney's Sense-Sational Day" is used.
- The BJ voice from "Barney's Sense-Sational Day" is used.
- When Scooter screams when he sees Baby Bop destroying his chalk, his scream is the same scream from "Rhyme Time Rhythm".
- Thomas Stories: Diesel's Devious Deed (told by Ringo Starr) and No Joke For James (told by Michael Brandon).
- (We see Barney and his friends playing outside)
- Barney: Catch, BJ! (throws the ball for BJ)
- BJ: (catches the ball) Got it!
- Miss Etta Kette: This is fun!
- Yoshi: Playing is awsome.
- Baby Bop: Right. Huh?
- (Baby Bop notices Scooter McNutty drawing some things with his chalk)
- Baby Bop: This is supposed to be a playground, Scooter!
- Scooter: I'm drawing some things, Baby Bop. So, stay away. Huh?
- Baby Bop: Oh yeah? (destroys Scooter's chalk with her foot)
- Scooter: Yah! My chalk!
- Barney: Baby Bop, what have you done?!
- Baby Bop: Uh-oh! I guess I destroyed Scooter's chalk by accident.
- Miss Etta Kette: Oh my goodness!
- Scooter: (whimpers and starts sobbing uncontrollably)
- BJ: What's going on, Barney?!
- Barney: Well, BJ, Baby Bop destroyed my friend's chalk and now he can't draw things.
- Baby Bop: Uh oh.
- (We see Scooter at the station room, still sobbing, into a tissue, sometimes sneezing)
- BJ: (angry) You're in a lot of trouble, Sissy!
- Baby Bop: But, but, It wasn't my fault, it was an accident!
- BJ: (angry) I am not happy with this, Sissy! You destroyed Scooter's chalk!
- Baby Bop: Please, BJ!
- BJ: (angry) Go home to your room now!
- Baby Bop: Yes, BJ.
- Mr. Boyd: Poor Baby Bop got grounded.
- Barney: I feel sorry for her.
- Miss Etta Kette: Yeah right.
- Mr. Boyd: Maybe, you can talk to your squrrel friend.
- Barney: Okay.
- (Barney goes to see Scooter to apoligize)
- Barney: I'm sorry Baby Bop destroyed your chalk.
- Scooter: (emotional) It wasn't my fault, Barney. I wanted a new set.
- Barney: Aww, come on. You don't wanna cry like that.
- Scooter: (goes back to sobbing and walks up to Barney, who picks him up and pats his head)
- Barney: It's okay, my little squirrel friend. We'll get you a new set. So, don't cry.
- Scooter: (sniffs) Okay.
- (Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3 appear)
- Barney: Oh, hi there, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3, Scooter is crying.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Because of Baby Bop?
- Ash: Yes, you two.
- Mr. Conductor 1: It reminds me of Diesel spreading rumours about Duck.
- Barney: I've heard of that before.
- Mr. Conductor 1: I'll tell you about it.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Diesel's Devious Deed)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Diesel the new engine was sulking. The frieght cars would not stop singing rudely at him. Duck was horrified.
- Duck: Shut up!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He ordered and bumped them hard.
- Duck: I'm sorry our cars were rude to you, Diesel.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Diesel was still furious.