Amelia Winterford is the younger sister of Sophia appearing in Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes and its 2016 sequel High School Stereotypes. She has brown hair tied in pigtails and green eyes. In Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes, her outfit is composed of: a light pink long sleeved dress with a white diaper inside, white pantyhose and black dress shoes. In High School Stereotypes, her outfit is composed of: a light purple long sleeved dress, the same white pantyhose and black flats. She is voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern. In the first season of Stereotypes at her age, she is 5 years old, while in the second season, she is 6 years old, and in the third season, she is 7 years old and in College, she is 8 years old. Her birthday is March 30, 2008.
- Jill and Thomas Winterford (Parents)
- Wilma and Deuce Winterford (Deceased Grandparents)
- Juliana and Mitchell Winterford (Aunt and Uncle)
- Sophia and Alya Winterford (Sisters)
- Daria Winterford (Cousin)
- George Carson (from Amelia In Wonderland) (Love Interest)
- Liking for George
- Playing with Mr. Bubbles
- Being a small princess
- Seeing the argument between Sophia and Alya
- Throwing lots of loud tantrums, like Chloe Morrow.
- Feeling remorseful