- Narrator: One day Mr. Fussy, Little Miss Whoops, Mr. Tickle, Mr. Rude, Mr. Nervous and Mr. Grumpy went to the store and Mr. Fussy saw an Elmo Visits the Doctor DVD.
- Mr. Fussy: Can I have this Elmo DVD Miss Whoops?
- Miss Whoops: No, Mr. Fussy. You have many Sesame Street DVDs at home. And it's incomplete, so I won't buy you that until May 12, 2011!
- Mr. Fussy: WAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT THAT DVD!
- Mr. Grumpy: NO, MR. FUSSY! YOU HAVE MANY AND IT COSTS MONEY AND IT'S A PHONY!
- Narrator: But then Mr. Messy heard all the noise.
- Mr. Messy: (enters) What's all that noise?
- Mr. Tickle: Mr. Fussy wants an Elmo DVD.
- Mr. Messy: All taken care of! (hands Mr Fussy DVD)
- Mr. Fussy: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I GOT THE ELMO DVD!!!!!!
- Narrator: And so, Mr. Fussy called the Angry Birds, Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck, Beaker and Animal, and a whole crowd of people to come watch Elmo Visits The Doctor. The end.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.