Animal Jam's Big Concert is a YTV Crossover movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This epic concert crossover has characters from Pokemon, F-Zero GP Legend, Hoop-a-Joop, Phantom Investigators, Mew Mew Power, Mucha Lucha, The Winx Club, Magical Doremi, Yu-Gi-Oh!, G.I. Joe: Sigma 6, WarioWare, Star Fox, Static Shock, Loonatics Unleashed, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby! Right Back At Ya, TMNT 2003, Jackie Chan Adventures, Cardcaptors, Sonic X and Dinozaurs. Today, they are helping Edi The Zebra, Waffle The Cow Monkey, Bozark The Elephant, DJ 1 The Panda, DJ 2 The Koala and DJ 3 The Leopard on their rocking concert. Unaware to them, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs are in their jamming concert, too. After that, the gang are happy that Animal Jam's a success.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From The Winx Club
- Bloom (Liza Jacqueline)
- Layla (Vasthy Mompoin)
- Stella (Amy Birnbaum)
- Flora (Kerry Williams)
- Musa (Lisa Ortiz)
- Tecna (Rebecca Soler)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From G.I. Joe: Sigma 6
- Duke (Greg Abbey)
- Heavy Duty (E.B. Owens)
- Scarlett (Veronica Taylor)
- Jinx (Liza Jacqueline)
- Snake Eyes (Jason Anthony Griffith)
- Kamakura (Marc Thompson)
- Tunnel Rat (Sebastian Arcelus)
- Hi-Tech (Eric Stuart)
- Long Range (Scottie Ray)
- Spirit Iron-Knife (Darren Dunstan)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Kirby! Right Back At Ya
- Kirby (Makiko Ohmoto)
- Meta Knight (Eric Stuart)
- Tiff (Kerry Williams)
- Tuff (Kayzie Rogers)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Kaito Tatsuno (Jason Spisak)
- Taki (Doug Erholtz)
- Rick (Michael Lindsay)
- Rena (Philece Sampler)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Animal Jam
- Edi The Zebra (???)
- Waffle The Cow Monkey (???)
- Bozark The Elephant (???)
- DJ 1 The Panda (???)
- DJ 2 The Koala (???)
- DJ 3 The Leopard (???)
- Thomas Saves The Day
- Down The Mine
- Gordon Takes A Tumble
- Dunkin' Duncan
- Pop Goes The Diesel
- Diesel Does It Again
- Edward's Brass Band
- Best Dressed Engine
- To Be A Master (sung by Ash Ketchum)
- Breakaway (sung by Mel Blake)
- Big Bog Monster (sung by Donkey Kong)
- Tell Me, Tell Me (sung by Shaggy Rogers)
- Me and My Teddy (sung by Chelsea Mihara)
- Pretty Fly For A White Guy (sung by Rick Wheeler)
- Wind It Up (sung by Kimiko Tohomiko)
- Ashley's Theme (sung by Ashley, Yami Yugi and Ace Bunny)
- Riding Dirty (sung by Virgil Hawkins and Richie Foley)
- Pump It (sung by Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi)
- Womanizer (sung by Kat and Ana)
- Eye of The Tiger (sung by Raimundo Pedrosa)
- Two Perfect Girls (sung by Brock)
- Someone To Love You Forever (sung by Rita Sasaki)
- Material Girl (sung by Penny Crygor)
- Rock This Town (sung by Leonardo)
- Escape From The City (sung by Team Sonic)
- Best Friends Are What We'll Be (sung by The Witchlings)
- This concert is between Shining Time Station and Animal Jam.
- Kimiko is wearing her Oil In The Family outfit.
- The Jukebox Band do not appear.
- The Conductors and The DJ Animals share their personalities.
- Mel sings this Kelly Clarkson song in a Kelly Lynn Barber style.
- (The film opens with the Animal Jam theme playing)
- (It then finds itself at the show's studio)
- Edi: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Animal Jam!
- Waffle: We're so happy to have ya all in good order.
- Edi: And now, we start our concert with Ash Ketchum.
- Waffle: He's singing To Be A Master. There he is right now!
- (The kids cheer in joy as Ash performs To Be A Master)
- Ash: Go! Go! Whoo! So you want to be a Pokémon Master? I got 2 B the one, the only one who can withstand the test 'n B the best. I got 2 strive, keep up the drive, B a Master. It takes a different kind of skill and I won't stop until 150 Pokémon are mine. I must define the art of capture (of all Pokémon). 2 B a Master... Pokémon Master! I will B writin' a brand new chapter! Poké Ball Go...Go... (all the children sing) Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na It's all about the evolution of Pokémon Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Poké Ball Go...Go... Pokémon Got my badges and my Poké Ball. Got my buddy Pikachu 2 help me try 2 catch 'em all (Gotta catch 'em all!). Yo, it's all about the evolution of the Pokémon The training attaining N' bein' part of the phenomenon. B a Pokémaster icon... Ha! Team Rocket will B long gone But first U gotta know about the different types: Grass, Fire, Ground, Flame, Electric, Water, Rock, Flying, Ice, Normal, Bug, Ghost, Fighting & Dragon... Don't forget about Psychic! 2 B a Master... Pokémon Master! I will B writin' a brand new chapter! 2 B a Master... Pokémon Master! I will B strivin' to be the greatest Master! Poké Ball Go...Go... (all the children sing) Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Yo, like I said before, it's all about the evolution of Pokémon Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Greatest master of Pokémon Mmmm... Somewhat impressive Now you've reached the Plateau But not yet a hero R U ready 2 meet and defeat... The Elite? Can I expect survival against your Rival? And remember... Gotta catch 'em all! Show me what you've got! Poké Ball Go...Go... Poké Ball Go! 2 B a Master... Pokémon Master I will B writin' a brand new chapter 2 B a Master... Pokémon Master I will B strivin' to be the greatest Master. Pokémon Master The greatest Master Pokémon Master I will be writin' The greatest Chapter Sing it Na na na na na na na na... Greatest Master of Pokémon.
- (To Be A Master ends)
- Ash: (as the kids cheer in joy) Thank you everybody! Thank you!
- Mary: Wow, nice song, big brother.
- Ash: Thanks, little sister.
- Edi: And now it's time for the next song.
- Waffle: Mel is ready to sing Breakaway through her guitar. Let's give it a hand to her!
- (The kids cheer in joy as Mel begins to sing Breakaway through her guitar)
- Mel: (singing) Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down. I'd just stare out my window. Dreaming of what could be and if i'd end up happy, i would pray. Trying hard to reach out, but when i tried to speak out. Felt like no one could hear me. Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here, so i'd pray. I could breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes til i touch the sky i'll make a wish, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, but i won't forget all the ones that i love i'll take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway. Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree. Feel the rush of the ocean. Get onboard a fast train, travel on a jet plane, far away. And breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes til i touch the sky and i'll make a wish, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, i won't forget all the ones that i loved i gotta take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway. Building with a hundred floors, swinging round revolving doors, Maybe i don't know where they'll take me but. Gotta keep moving on, moving on. Fly away, breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, though it's not easy to tell you goodbye gotta take a risk, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, but i won't forget the place i come from i gotta take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway, breakaway, breakaway.
- (Breakaway ends)
- Mel: (as the kids cheer in joy) Thank you everybody!
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Are you ready for some Thomas Stories?
- Kids: Yes!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Then, you're just in time for the first one.
- Mr. Conductor 1: It's about Thomas rescuing James from total disaster.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Saves The Day starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Every day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the station to catch his train.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said to Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't let the silly freight cars tease you. Remember, you have an important job as a special helper in the train yard.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: There were lots of freight cars and Thomas worked very hard pushing and pulling them into place. There was also a small coach and two strange things his driver called cranes.
- Thomas' Driver: That's the breakdown train.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He told Thomas.
- Thomas' Driver: The cranes are for lifting heavy things like engines and coaches and freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Thomas was in the yard. Suddenly he heard an engine whistling.
- James: Help! Help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: A frieght train came rushing through much too fast. The engine was James and he was frightened. His brake blocks were on fire.
- James: They're pushing me, they're pushing me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He panted.
- Freight Cars: On! On!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the freight cars. Still whistling...
- James: Help! Help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor James disappeared.
- Thomas: I like to teach those freight cars a lesson.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas the Tank Engine.
- (We hear an alarm ringing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Soon came the alarm.
- Signalman: James is off the line. The breakdown train quickly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas was coupled on and off they went. Thomas worked his hardest.
- Thomas: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed. He wasn't predenting to be like Gordon. He really meant it.
- Thomas: Bother those freight cars and their tricks. I hope poor James isn't hurt.
- Mr. Conductor 1: James' driver and fireman were feeling him all over to see if he was hurt.
- (Cows mooing)
- James' Driver and Fireman: Never mind James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said.
- James' Driver and Fireman: It was those silly freight cars and your old wooden brakes that caused the accident.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas pushed the breakdown train alongside. Then he pulled away the unhurt freight cars.
- Freight Cars: Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They groaned.
- Thomas: Serves you right, serves you right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Thomas. He was hard at work puffing backwards and forwards all afternoon.
- Thomas: This'll teach you a lesson, this'll teach you a lesson.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He told the freight cars. And they answered...
- Freight Cars: Yes it will, yes it will.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They left the broken cars. Then with two cranes they put James back on the rails.
- (The cranes lift James away from the field. A surprised Thomas watches as James is put back to the rails)
- Mr. Conductor 1: He tried to move, but he couldn't so Thomas helped him back to the shed. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting anxiously for them.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I heard all about it and i'm very pleased with you. You're a really useful engine. James shall have some proper brakes and a new coat of paint and you shall have a branch line all to yourself.
- Thomas: Oh thank you sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas. Now Thomas is as happy as can be. He has a branch line and two coaches called Annie and Clarabel. He puffs proudly backwards and forwards with them all day. He is never lonely. Edward and Henry stop quite often and tell him the news. Gordon is always in a hurry but never forgets to say...
- Gordon: Poop Poop.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And Thomas always whistles...
- Thomas: Peep Peep.
- Mr. Conductor 1: In return.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- (Thomas Saves The Day ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: