Anime Riders is a fan-fiction anime film created by Pikachufreak. It is a parody of Sonic Riders.
- One night, Koji is asleep when Chopper races in. He tells him that the tournament is about to start and Koji is amazed. However, Krystal appears and decides to make sure the tournament is a perfect success. Koji chuckles, thinking he will be glad that someone will be no match for him. At the town, Our Heroes, The Duelists, The Sailor Scouts, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Digi Heroes, The Time Detectives, The Mew Mews and The Witchlings are making good time when they encounter The Greaser Trainers crashing through the glasses. By morning, they see familiar faces in town, Team Rocket who explain that they have created a Grand Prix called: The Anime Racing Tournament. At the nearest part of the jungle, Tooty The Elephant arrives and observes the extreme gear. The Star Fox Team, The Cubix Crew, The Dino Knights and The Ninja Turtles join the tournament in order to win. At the factory, The Biker Mice are looking forward when they suddenly bump into The Screws. At the forest, Koji is taking a nap when Krystal tells him to stop and tries to give him a lecture, but her voice turns into a squeaky, high pitched and insanely fast sound and Koji decides to ignore her. So he sneaks away from Krystal and meets up with Petra Fina, Dino Fishman and Principal Mite. Later, at the desert, a depressed Krystal meets up with Chopper and explains that Koji is going to win the competition with the help of Petra and her cronies. However, a bomb appears and it explodes, revealing a secret garden. When the gang encounter Lanancuras they decide to settle the score. After sending him packing, along with Team Rocket, everything returns to normal and Ash is thanked by Wilhelmina.
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Koji (Ted Lewis)
- Chopper (Matthew Mitler)
- Krystal (Tara Jayne)
- Wilhelmina (Amy Birnbaum)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Sailor Moon
- Serena Tsukino (Terri Hawkes)
- Mina Aino (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Raye Hino (Katie Griffin)
- Lita Kino (Susan Roman)
- Amy Mizuno (Karen Bernstein)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Flint Hammerhead (R. Martin Klein)
- Sarah Goodman (Tifanie Christun)
- Tony Goodman (Brian Donovan)
- Petra Fina (Barbara Goodson)
- Dino Fishman (Lex Lang)
- Principal Mite (David Lodge)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Fluffy Gardens
- Tooty The Elephant (Tara Jayne)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- Connor (Andrew Rannells)
- Mong (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Chip (Amy Birnbaum)
- Abby (Veronica Taylor)
- Kaito Tatsuno (Jason Spisak)
- Taki (Doug Erholtz)
- Rick (Michael Lindsay)
- Rena (Philece Sampler)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Biker Mice From Mars 2006
- Modo (Dorian Harewood)
- Throttle (Rob Paulsen)
- Vinnie (Ian Ziering)
- Samantha (Susan Laney Dalton)
- Sloan (Darren Frost)
- Spyke (Robert Tinkler)
- Lanancuras (Tom Wyner)
Thomas Stories (told by Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3)
- Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble In The Shed
- Harvey To The Rescue
- Elizabeth The Vintage Quarry Truck
- The Runaway
- Wrong Road
- Percy Gets It Right
- Oliver The Snow Engine
- This film is a production of It's A Laugh Productions and Hanna Barbera.
- This marks the first time where The Mew Mews and The Witchlings join the cast.
- The Screws debut.
- Lanancuras also debuts.
- (The film opens with Koji sleeping one night)
- Koji: (snoring)
- Chopper: Koji, Koji!
- Koji: (waking up in a startle) What!? What is it!?
- Chopper: The tournament is about to start and we can't miss it!
- Koji: What are you talking about i'm trying to take a...
- Krystal: Zip it, you two.
- Chopper: Krystal?
- Krystal: I don't need any of your lame excuses. What are you doing?
- Koji: Well, you see, the tournament is starting.
- Krystal: You cannot be serious, Koji.
- Koji: Maybe so. But you will understand that everyone will be no match for me.
- Chopper: You tell her, Koji.
- Krystal: (sighs)
- (At the town)
- Ash: This place looks creepy.
- Mary: Not so creepy.
- Tai: We've got a few minutes til morning.
- Kari: Yeah.
- (Silhouettes appear crashing through the glasses)
- Ash: What's that!?
- Serena: It wasn't the monsters.
- Sakura: But i guess it's those Greaser Trainers.
- (The next morning, Team Rocket appear on the monitors)
- Jessie: Surprise, surprise.
- Ash, Mary, Misty and Brock: Team Rocket!
- James: We've created a Grand Prix called: The Anime Racing Tournament.
- Meowth: It's for free.
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet.
- Flint: Whatever it takes, who'll win?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: What was all that about?
- Zoey: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Dorie: The tournament starts in just a few minutes.
- Mr. Conductor 2: What!?
- Meilin: Team Rocket have made this so that competitors could win.
- Chelsea: That'll get things worse.
- Mr. Conductor 1: It happened the same to Gordon, James and Henry. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Tenders and Turntables starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry and Gordon were lonely when Thomas left the yard to run his branch line. They missed him very much. They had more work to do and had to fetch some more coaches. The big engines thought they were too important to fetch coaches. James grumbled too.
- Henry: We get no rest, we get no rest!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They all complained. But the coaches only laughed.
- Coaches: You're lazy and slack, you're lazy and slack!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They answered. All together, the engines were causing Sir Topham Hatt a great deal of trouble. The big stations both ends on the line each have a turntable. Sir Topham Hatt had made them so that the tender engines can be turned round because it is dangerous for them to go fast and backwards. Little tank engines like Thomas don't need turntables. They can go just as well backwards as forwards. But to hear Gordon talk, he would've thought that Sir Topham Hatt had given him a tender just to show how important he was.
- Gordon: You don't understand, little Thomas. We Tender Engines have a position to keep up. It doesn't matter where you go, but we are important, and for Sir Topham Hatt to make us shunt freight cars, fetch coaches and go on some of those dirty sidings it's, it's, well, it's not the proper thing.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas chuckled and went off with Annie and Clarabel.
- Gordon: Disgraceful!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon hissed as he ran backwards to the turntable. The turntable was in the windy place close to the sea, and he was not on it just right, he put amount of balance and made a difficult to turn. Today, Gordon was in the bad temper, and the wind was blowing fiercly. His driver tried to make him stop in the right place but Gordon wasn't trying. The fireman tried to turn the handle, but Gordon's weight and the strong wind prevented him.
- Driver: It's no good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said at last.
- Driver: Your big tender upsets the balance. If you're a little tank engine, you be all right. Now you have to pull the next train backwards.
- Boys: Look!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called some boys.
- Boys: There's a new tank engine! Oh, it's only Gordon, back to front.
- Thomas: Hello!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas.
- Thomas: Playing tank engines? Sensible engine. Take my advice, scrap your tender and have a nice bunker.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon said nothing. Even James laughed when he saw him.
- Gordon: Take care.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hissed Gordon.
- Gordon: You might stick too.
- James: No fear.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled James.
- James: I'm not so fat as you. I mustn't stick.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thought James. He stopped on just the right place to balance the table. It could now swing easily. Gordon arrived and time to see everything. James turned much too easily. The wind puffed him round like a top. He couldn't stop!
- Gordon: Well, well!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: Are you playing roundabouts?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor James feeling quite giddy rolled off to the shed without a word. That night, the three engines had an indignation meeting.
- Gordon: It's shameful to treat tender engines like this. Gordon has to go backwards and people think he's a tank engine, James spins like a top and everyone laughs at us. And added to that, Sir Topham Hatt makes us all shunt in dirty sidings. Ugh! Listen.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon. He whispered something to the others.
- Gordon: We'll do it tomorrow. Sir Topham Hatt will look silly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engines had decided to go on strike.
- (Tenders and Turntables ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: