Another Typical Day is an episode of the Noggin version of Shining Time Station. It aired on Labor Day 2008 at 11:30am.
- This episode features Runo Misaki, Penny Crygor, Adam Lyon, Kimiko Tohomiko, Rita Sasaki, Tommy Pickles, Syrus Truesdale and Jake Long. One day, they want a typical day. So Stacy, Harry and Billy meet up with Maylu Sakurai and Yai Ayano who both explain that they will help. However, Schemer, Schemee and The Wolfpack try to be popular, but they couldn't. After that, Maylu and Yai thank the kids.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Connor)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
From My Gym Partner's A Monkey
- Adam Lyon (Nika Futterman)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
From All Grown Up Season 2
- Tommy Pickles (Elizabeth Daily)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Syrus Truesdale (Wayne Grayson)
From American Dragon: Jake Long
- Jake Long (Dante Basco)
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Saved From Scrap
- A New Friend For Thomas
- Friends Are Special
- The Island Song
- Runo Misaki's Season 1 outfit consists of: a yellow midriff shirt and a white skirt with a pink belt, orange and white stripped knee socks and brown shoes.
- Penny Crygor's Smooth Moves outfit consists of: a pink coat and pink boots.
- Adam Lyon's Main outfit consists of: an orange short sleeved shirt, gray shorts and red and yellow sneakers.
- Kimiko Tohomiko's The Apprentice outfit consists of: a pink and yellow long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
- Rita Sasaki's casual outfit consists of: a mint green shirt with short sleeves, turquoise skirt, pink pantyhose and violet Sam Simpson-like shoes.
- Tommy Pickles' Bad Aptitude outfit consists of: a green, blue and orange long sleeved shirt, brown pants and red shoes.
- Syrus Truesdale's main outfit consists of: a yellow long sleeved shirt, gray pants and gray and yellow shoes.
- Jake Long's main outfit consists of: a red jacket with long sleeves, blue shorts, white socks and black shoes.
- Maylu Sakurai and Yai Ayano debut.
- This is the first time since Yabba, Yabba, Yabba where time lapse occurs. It shows Penny and Rita cleaning up the station bedroom's mess.
- During this time lapse scene, The Barber of Seville overture is heard.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the kids at the station)
- Runo: It's been many times since our first day.
- Penny: Why yes.
- Adam: Jake's a spider-monkey.
- Kimiko: Interesting.
- Rita: I share my pink pantyhose with Daphne and other Cartoon girls.
- Tommy: Great.
- Syrus: It's all thanks to me.
- Jake: Yeah.
- Stacy: Everything's going bizarre.
- Harry: Why yes.
- Billy: Look, Maylu and Yai have arrived.
- Maylu and Yai: Hey guys.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 appears)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It's so nice to see you two.
- Runo: Hey, Mr. Conductor 1.
- Penny: Glad you've dropped by for a visit.
- Mr. Conductor 1: That's what you're expecting.
- Kimiko: I knew about good times.
- Rita: Do you know about Edward saving Trevor from scrap?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sure, Rita. Edward saved Trevor from scrap. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Saved From Scrap starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt works his engines hard, but they are very proud when he calls them really useful.
- Edward: I'm going to the scrapyard today.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward called to Thomas.
- Thomas: What? Already? You're not that old.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas cheekily. Thomas was only teased him. The scrapyard was full of rusty old cars and machinery. They are broken into pieces, loaded into cars and Edward pulls them to the steelworks where they are melted down and used again. Today, there was a surprise waiting for Edward in the yard. It was a traction engine.
- Edward: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Edward: You're not broken and rusty. What are you doing here?
- Trevor: I'm Trevor. They're going to break me up next week.
- Edward: What a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Trevor: My driver says I only need some paint, polish and oil to be as good as new, but my owner says I'm old fashioned.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward snorted.
- Edward: People say I'm old fashioned, but I don't care. Sir Topham Hatt says I'm a useful engine. What work did you do?
- Trevor: My owner will send us from farm to farm. We threshed corn, hauled logs and did lots of other work. The children loved to see us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Trevor shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: Oh, yes. I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward set off for the station.
- Edward: Broken up, what a shame. Broken up, what a shame. I must help Trevor, i must.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought of all his friends who liked engines. But strangely none of them would have room for a traction engine at home.
- Edward: It's a shame, it's a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed. Then...
- Edward: Peep! Peep! Why didn't i think of him before.
- Mr. Conductor 1: There on the platform was the very person.
- Vicar: Hello, Edward. You look upset. What's the matter, Charlie?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked the driver.
- Driver: There's a traction engine in the scrapyard, Vicar. He'll be broken up next week. Jem Cole says he never drove a better engine.
- Edward: Do save him, sir. He saws wood and gives children rides.
- Vicar: We'll see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Jem Cole came on saturday.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's comin to see you, Trevor. Maybe he'll buy you.
- Trevor: Do you think he will?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Trevor?
- Jem Cole: He will when i lit your fire and clean you up.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The Vicar and his two boys arrived that evening. Trevor hadn't felt so happy for months. He chuffered about the yard.
- Vicar: Show your paces, Trevor.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Later he came out of the office, smiling.
- Vicar: I've got him cheap, Jem, cheap.
- Jem Cole: Did ye hear that Trevor?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Jem.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's saved you and you'll live at the vicarage now.
- Trevor: Peep! Peep!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistled Trevor. Now Trevor's home was in the Vicarage Orchard, and he sees Edward every day. His paint is spotless and his brass shines like gold. Trevor likes his work but his happiest day is the church fair. With a wooden seat bolted to his bunker, he chuffers round the orchard giving rides to children. Long afterwards, you will see him shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whispers happily.
- (Saved From Scrap ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: