Anthony (Anime): The Movie is a 2014 American animated musical sci-fi comedy based on the animated 5-minute television series Anthony (Anime). In this movie. It was released in theaters in the United States on January 17, 2014 by Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures in association with Teen Cartoon Films.
The film parodies animated Disney films released such as The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Lion King as well as musical films and satirizes the controversy surrounding the show itself. The movie also very mild satirizes the Motion Picture Association of America; Anthony Atkins the success the MPAA throughout the production process and the movie received an PG-13 rating to its release.
The film opens with the Anthony and Master Shake on their way to the local movie theater to see the new movie Al & Bill The Movie: The Fire of Mountain ("Groovy Time for a Movie Time"). They are weren't allowed in the movie due to the film being were able to get in by paying asked to buy them tickets by Ticket Booth Man. In the movie auditorium when your Anthony and Master Shake are watching The Fire of Mountain starring Al & Bill they are singing ("Kidnap Sandy Claws"). In 2 hours later. Which causes the Anthony and Master Shake's are leaving the movie theater, Ticket Booth Man said I told you pay didn't you to call police officer for said. Meanwhile, At the park to meeting, Ann in the bench. will be their at once with Anthony. Master Shake's find it at the park. Anthony's are going home well be looking for a golden ring. And time for lunch were are eating cheeseburgers and drinking soda. I'm calling Master Shake to be arrive at 4:15 PM I'm going watch that T.V. When Al & Bill on my T.V. Sitcom that's a police officer, Al & Bill your a under arrest to the jail and turns off the tv. Meanwhile, Bender are going to Anthony's house and so electric spark & dies. Bender's death sometimes if your could had it Master Shake and Anthony are leaving to the courthouse. He then immediately ascends to Robot Heaven for his good deed, but irreverently possesses Robot God in an attempt to return to Robot Hell. He awakens to see the Robot Satan and finds himself in Robot Hell ("Heaven Song"). The courthouse at the sunset almost night to talking judge. Meanwhile, Al & Bill in jail which results Police Officer goes sleep and opens jail gate and running, Police Officer are banging the jail gate and opens are talking to you. Looking at 6:29 P.M. The during the new with George Lowe. Hospital General's are looking the stick figure are broken for mildly blood and make feel better. Anthony and Master Shake are heading to the cemetery. The Robot Satan tells them that the only way to win back Bender's soul is to beat him in a musical contest using a solid gold fiddle. ("Robot Hell")
Developmental stages began for the film midway through the series' pilot episode production in July 2012. Co-creators Anthony Atkins signed a deal with Teen Cartoon in April 2013 that contracted the duo to producing Anthony (Anime) episodes until 2014, gave them a slice of the lucrative spinoff merchandising the show generated within its first year, as well as an unspecified seven-figure cash bonus to bring the show to the big screen, in theaters. The Citytopia Animation, which represented Anthony Atkins, pushed for movie production to begin as soon as possible, while public interest was still high, instead of several years into its run, as was done with Cool World, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters and Beowulf.
- Anthony Atkins as Anthony (voice)
- Dana Snyder as Master Shake (voice)
- John DiMaggio as Bender / Soldier 1 (voice)
- Ken Page as Bender II / Robot Satan / Skeleton Guy / Zombies (voice)
- Matt Maiellaro as Err / Hospital General / Skeletons (voice)
- George Lowe as Himself (voice)
- Ann Parry as Ann (voice)
- Patrick Warburton as Police Officer (voice)
- Dave Willis as Al / Patrick / Meatwad / Robot God (voice)
- Billy West as Bill / Stan Page (voice)
- Adam Carolla as Death (voice)
- Seth MacFarlane as Judge / Anchor Man (voice)
- Mila Kunis as Amy Leazey (voice)
- Tom Kenny as Danny (voice)
- Bruce Campbell as Chicken Bittle (voice)
- Fred Armisen as Abraham Lincoln (voice)
- Andy Merrill as SquirrelAtari (voice)
- Katey Sagal as Courtney Warren (voice)
- Lauren Tom as Dreamgirl (voice)
Cameos are fictional character
- Alien Queen
- Harry Potter
- Homer Simpson
- Oogie Boogie
- SpongeBob SquarePants
The animation in Anthony (Anime): The Movie was created in 2D using Flash animation. Windows Movie Maker & AVS Video Editor software, running on workstations. Characters and individual scene elements were designed with both texture mapping and shading that using paint software make a move for using an animator, when rendered, resemble animators. Backgrounds, characters and other items could be saved separately or as fully composited scenes, with speedy access later. "By creating stick figures and backgrounds in a 3D environment, we are able to add textures and lighting effects that give the film a flash animation style which would have taken many more months if done traditionally. The first stick figure film called Dick Figures: The Movie and the second film of Anthony (Anime): The Movie are using some flash animation to avs video editor & windows movie maker in Super Cartoons, Inc. in animation studio.
The musical score and songs featured in the film were composed and written by Anthony Atkins. The musical features 14 songs, each evoking a familiar Broadway style.
Anthony (Anime): The Movie Soundtrack - The Songs
- Groovy Time for a Movie Time by Soda Dog Refreshment Squad and Anthony - Opening
- Kidnap Sandy Claws by Al & Bill
- Robot Hell by Satan, Bender & Beastie Boys
- Remains of the Day by Skeleton Guy & Zombies
- Master Shake's Song by Master Shake
- Out There by Satan
- Kidnap Sandy Claws [Reprise] by Korn
- Wedding Song by Anthony (Anime) Cast
- This is Halloween by Anthony (Anime) Cast
- Master Shake's Song [Reprise] by Master Shake
- The Bells of Notre Dame by Anthony (Anime) Cast - Ending
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Other Music - End Credits Part 1
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John - End Credits Part 2
Anthony (Anime): The Movie in the United States the rated "PG-13" by the Motion Picture Association of America for "crude humor and action violence images". In the United Kingdom, it was rated "PG", for "mild violence, crude humor and mild language". In Australia, it was rated "PG" by the Australian Classification Board.