Apple Dumplin wants a can of triple noodle soup but Strawberry Shortcake refuses to get it. And the next day, Apple Dumplin wants a magic 8 ball but Strawberry Shortcake says no. Apple Dumplin begins to scream and cry, and it's up to Banana Twirl to solve her problem.
- Narrator: One day, Apple Dumplin and Strawberry Shortcake went to a food store. When Apple Dumplin saw a can of triple noodle soup.
- Apple Dumplin: Can I have this can of soup, Strawberry?
- Strawberry Shortcake: No, Apple Dumplin! It's too expensive!
- Apple Dumplin: But...but.. (yells) WHAT!!!
- Strawberry Shortcake: DON'T DO IT! I do not want to hear it!
- Narrator: The next day, Apple Dumplin and Strawberry Shortcake went to a toy store. When Apple Dumplin saw an 8 ball.
- Apple Dumplin: Can I have this ball?!
- Strawberry Shortcake: No, little sister! That costs $15! We can't afford that much.
- Apple Dumplin: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I WANT IT!
- Strawberry Shortcake: SHUT UP!
- Banana Twirl: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on?
- To be continued
When Strawberry Shortcake shouts at Apple Dumplin, she has a deepened demonic voice.
January 7, 2011