Welcome to the Aquatic Veterinary Pharmacy mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Aquatic Veterinary Pharmacy]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Aquatic Veterinary Pharmacy wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
If we are going to set up a wiki for information on pharmacy for a variety of aquatic animals, there are a lot of different ways we can organize that information, and a lot of different kinds of information we can include in the wiki. To make the wiki easier to use, we could create templates to standardize the format and to simplify new page creation.
How to organize information in this wiki
By type of animal
By types of drugs
By types of disease/symptoms
- Wasting diseases
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Pulmonary disease
Types of information that could be contained in this wiki
- Original case studies by wiki contributors
- Links/references to case studies published elsewhere
- Reproductions of case studies published elsewhere with permission of copyright holder
- Drug notes by wiki contributors
- Reproductions of drug notes from non-copyrighted sources
- Links and references to copyrighted sources