- (VeggieTales logo shows up)
- Mayor Humpty: Sergeant?
- Sergeant: Yes, sir!
- Mayor Humpty: Establish your recon post downstairs.
- Sergeant: Code red. Repeat - we are at code red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute. Move, move, move! It's a...
- Khalil: It's a big one.
- Narrator: From the creators of Celery Night Fever, Moe and the Big Exit and Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, VeggieTales brings us back to the city of Gooseville.
- Baby Bear: There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
- Space Gourds: (screams)
- Arnold the Obvious: In space, nobody can hear you shout.
- Space Scallion: Um, I heard him.
- Space Gourd: Yeah, me too.
- Arnold the Obvious: You...are...a...chicken.
- Space Gourd: You are a gray little man.
- Narrator: When their town comes to the dark side...
- Jumping Jack: Draw! (A person draws a knife. Jumping Jack ducks his head.) Got me again.
- Little Bo Peep: That warrior is stapled to an explosive device.
- Goldilocks: You know why? I'll tell you why - Arnold the Obvious. That's why!
- Jill: Hmm... Sure is a hairy fella.
- Jack: I don't like confrontations.
- Baby Bear: You're mocking me. (Knocks stuff on the bad guys)
- (Jack unlocks the jail cell)
- Narrator: ...the adventure takes off when Mayor Humpty learns an important lesson in standing up for your beliefs. Also, enjoy the silly song "Red or Blue."
- Larry: Our side is red.
- Pa Grape: Our side is blue.
- (Record scratch)
- Goldilocks: Did that just happen?
- Little Bo Peep: Yep.
- Narrator: Join the Veggies as they discover that standing up for what you belive in is good in the latest video release from VeggieTales - Are You Not My Neighbor?
- Mayor Humpty: Alright.
- (Yellow words on black background "Now on DVD for you to own!")
- Narrator: Now on DVD for you to own!
- (Everyone cheers)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.