Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overall leadership for the FIC Art of Community Event is spread amongst many different stakeholders. The Art of Community Extended Team will include the largest number of players, who will generally have the most narrow understanding of the event. In general, there will be specific members of the Art of Community Core Leadership Team who will organize and help to coordinate their work.
There is not currently a clear vision for the many roles that the Extended Team will play. In general, we expect that Core Team members will have primary responsibility for areas where Extended team members will plug in.
- brainstorm possible speakers
- brainstorm possible exhibitors
- Solicit items for auction
- Help Exhibitors load-in
- Added security
- Set-up FIC portions
- Hosting Speakers
- Exhibitor Support
- Registration Table
- Auction Support
- Supporting Art of Community Store
- Engaging in online forums
- Forward to various ListServs
- Post event at various event calendars
- Links to web page
- Encourage friends to attend
Benefits for Extended Team
- Free/discounted admission
- Post-event party
- Cool T-shirts (would also help participants know who to ask for help)