Lets discuss whether or not to create a website dedicated to the FIC Art of Community Event.
- Raises profile of event - easy to find if URL = Name
- Tight focus on the event itself
- Should mean less reluctance by some, more conservative organizations to send the event traffic
- Can be done with free tools and in-kind contributions
- Orphan website after the event?
- No, it doesn't have to be an orphan, if you make it a nexus for post-event organization, ongoing relationship building, archives, continuing the discussion -- Raines
5/25, Raines asks: So, is this topic live? Any decisions made? I see the page on the ic.org site.