Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ash Meets Koume is a Shining Time Station (Pokemon Puzzle League version) episode.
- When Ash meets Koume (from Trouble's Brewing and Espeon, Not Included) and her little sister Kylie, he, Mitchie, Skeeter, Kimiko, Zak, Timon, Pumbaa, The Steamettes, The Conductors, Suzy and Pietra show them around. Note: Kimiko is wearing her Bird of Paridise outfit.
- Thomas Stories: The Diseasel and Donald's Duck (both told by George Carlin).
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mr. Conductor 3
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Skeeter Valentine
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- Zak Saturday
- (We see Ash and the gang at the station)
- Ash: Koume is coming to meet me.
- Mitchie: She's Andreas' girlfriend.
- Skeeter: Here she comes.
- Koume: Hi, pleased to meet you.
- Ash: Hi, Koume.
- Koume: This is my little sister Kylie. Say hi.
- Kylie: Hi.
- Kimiko: Oh, how cute.
- Zak: It's a very special day.
- Koume: (giggles) It's so fun.
- Timon: A perfect spot.
- Pumbaa: For a good Kimono girl like you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Did we say spot?
- Koume: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Mr. Conductor 2: It's very nice to meet you.
- Aya: Yes.
- Satsuki: Can you tell us the story.
- Mr. Conductor 3: The one about Bill and Ben?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. I'll tell you about them.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and The Diseasel starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Bill and Ben are tank engine twins. Each has four wheels, a tiny chimney and dome and a small squat cab. Their freight cars are filled with China Clay. It is needed for pottery, paper, paint and many other things.
- (Bill and Ben's whistles toot)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The twins are now kept busy pushing and pulling the cars for engines on the main line and for ships in the harbor. One morning, they arranged some cars and went away for more.
- (The Freight cars disappeared)
- Mr. Conductor 1: They returned to find them all gone. The Twins were most surprised. Their drivers examined a patch of oil.
- Bill and Ben's Drivers: That's Diesel.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said.
- Bill: It's a what'll?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Bill?
- Ben: A diseasel, i think.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Ben.
- Ben: There's a notice about them in our shed.