Ash and The Scrambled Eggs is an episode of the all-stars version of Cartoon Paradise.
- Wilhelmina has to make a weight limit on one of the bridges near the line ahead. Ash accidentally exceeds it, so he leaves Brock, Ralph and Nelson behind in order to work with The Redheaded Five. However, Mel starts to tease Ash, making him angry, but Buzz Lightyear, Aladdin, Pooh, Timon, Pumbaa, Crandall and Leonard discover that Ash is in a bit of a change. Meanwhile, a man accidentally broke his truck of eggs down. He is just about to call for help when Ash crashes into the trailer, covering him from head to toe in eggs. Even though he has to get cleaned, Mel and the other redheads laugh at him and tease him even more.
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Wilhelmina (Amy Birnbaum)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Ralph (Tara Jayne)
- Nelson (Kayzie Rogers)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Josie and The Pussycats
- Josie McCoy (Janet Waldo)
From Phineas and Ferb
- Candace Flynn (Ashley Tisdale)
From Gravity Falls
- Wendy Corduroy (Linda Cardellini)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
From Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- Buzz Lightyear (Patrick Warburton)
- Aladdin (Scott Weinger)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Teamo Supremo
- Crandall (Spencer Breslin)
From Teacher's Pet
- Leonard Helperman (Shaun Fleming)
- US: Michael Brandon.
- UK: Michael Angelis.
- This is the first time where Ash is the main role.
- The eggs are used to cover Ash.
- Penny is the newest member of the redheaded team.
- Michael Brandon: One morning, Wilhelmina came to see the trainers with important news.
- Wilhelmina: The bridge across the river needs repairs.
- Michael Brandon: She said.
- Wilhelmina: I shall have to make an adjustment to wait here for a while. Brock, Ralph and Nelson will be alright, and Mary too, but my son is too heavy.
- Michael Brandon: Ash looked anxious.
- Wilhelmina: How would you like to go and help the Disney boys?
- Michael Brandon: Asked Wilhelmina.
- Ash: Can my little sister come?
- Michael Brandon: Asked Ash. Wilhelmina shook her head.
- Wilhelmina: They'll be needed here i'm afraid, son.
- Michael Brandon: She said kindly.
- Wilhelmina: None of the other trainers can't take siblings on their own.
- Michael Brandon: Brock, Ralph and Nelson promised to look after Mary, but she was sorry to see her brother go. Soon, Ash arrived to work with The Disney Boys.
- Mel: Oh look, what a scrawny little Ashy Boy.
- Michael Brandon: Mel said, as she, Josie, Candace, Wendy and Penny eyed on him.
- Mel: First Pooh.
- Penny: Don't forget Eddy.
- Michael Brandon: Laughed Penny.
- Penny: He came here without Ed and Double D.
- Josie: I don't think Mike's gonna like it.
- Michael Brandon: Said Josie cheekily.
- Candace: It's all his fault for causing lies.
- Michael Brandon: Chortled Candace.
- Wendy: And Ally and Al won't let him stay.
- Michael Brandon: Added Wendy. The Redheaded Five laugh together, remembering the boys' mishaps.
- Buzz: If it weren't for you, Ash. You could end up in trouble.
- Michael Brandon: Said Buzz.
- Aladdin: You wouldn't end up having your sneakers painted black like Annie and Mitchie's hair for instance.
- Michael Brandon: Explained Aladdin. Ash remembered the trouble he had with The Sailor Scouts.
- Ash: If i had yelled at them louder than ever, then Miss Haruna will dismiss me for sure.
- Michael Brandon: He said unhappily.
- Mel: You're not gonna be so easy like you, Ashy Boy.
- Michael Brandon: Teased Mel.
- Ash: Why you!?
- Michael Brandon: Snapped Ash.
- Ash: You wouldn't dare for what happened at the birthday. I didn't apologize to Melissa and i hit The Sailor Scouts and made them cry!
- Michael Brandon: But Pooh interrupted.
- Pooh: Perhaps, you'd be more careful with that.
- Michael Brandon: He said. Ash grew more nervous than ever.
- Timon: But if you learn to behave.
- Michael Brandon: Said Timon.
- Pumbaa: Then, you're finally remembering your memories.
- Michael Brandon: Added Pumbaa. That made Ash feel better.
- Ash: Thanks.
- Michael Brandon: He said.
- Crandall: That's a lucky trainer.
- Michael Brandon: Smiled Crandall.
- Leonard: You'll be happy to see The Sailor Scouts again.
- Michael Brandon: Added Leonard. Ash felt happy. Later that day, he was on his way to the birthday. Across the line, there was a man driving a truck full of eggs. He was on his way to the dairy when the truck broke down. He had just gone for help when he heard a trainer approaching. Ash could see the truck up ahead.
- Ash: Blast my head!
- Michael Brandon: He cried. He slammed on his brakes, but it was too late!
- Michael Brandon: Luckily, no one was hurt, but Ash was covered from head to toe in sticky eggs.
- Ash: Yuck!
- Michael Brandon: He groaned enviously.
- Ash: I'd never been too sticky.
- Michael Brandon: He knew he wouldn't hurt The Sailor Scouts' feelings. That evening he returned from his job, very indignant.
- Pooh: What happened to you!?
- Michael Brandon: Gasped Pooh.
- Ash: I didn't look where i was heading and i got all sticky with eggs.
- Michael Brandon: Explained Ash ominously.
- Mel: Oh, look!
- Michael Brandon: Laughed Mel.
- Mel: My Ashy Boy is sticky with eggs.
- Ash: That's not funny, Mel!
- Michael Brandon: Hissed Ash.
- Ash: My mom told me that the weight of the bridge was too heavy and...
- Timon: I guess you'd better be more careful.
- Michael Brandon: Interrupted Timon nervously.
- Timon: I'm afraid The Sailor Scouts are grounded by Serena's Parents.
- Michael Brandon: Ash knew Timon was right.
- Ash: Oh dear.
- Michael Brandon: He said unhappily.
- Ash: Now what'll i do?
- Michael Brandon: He knew he was feeling sorry for Serena, Amy, Raye, Mina and Lita. He felt ashamed.