Kipper's Mom cooks a dinner of salmon, okra, rice and asparagus. Kipper and Tiger enjoy the dinner, but Tiger refuses to eat asparagus because it looks green, and Tiger hates green foods. Kipper encourages Tiger to take a taste of the asparagus, but Tiger just says "No! It's rubbish!" Then Kipper tries to pretending it's a tree, but Tiger still refuses. Then Mom tries cutting the asparagus into little bites, Tiger swallows one by accident with his okra.....And he likes it! Kipper and Mom are impressed and Tiger wants to have it for dinner every night.
- Kipper's Mom
- Kipper's Dad
- Lollipop (cameo)
- This is the first time the pals are seen eating asparagus.
- At the beginning of the episode, Kipper and Tiger are seen playing with retired Thomas trains.
- Stock Footage from Hedgehog Watch and Hide and Seek is used.
- A microphone can be seen in the kitchen.
- After Kipper's Mom cuts up the asparagus into small pieces, the food on Kipper's plate disappears and the salmon on Tiger's plate reappears.
- Tiger does not seem to eat any asparagus in any other episodes.
- Tiger eats an okra with his asparagus, but okra is green and Tiger hates green foods!