Below are the changes to the current Article V Section 1 to add the new positions. Changes are in bold.
Article V - Bravo Fleet Admiralty
Section 1 - Membership
- For a complete list of current members, please see Bravo Fleet Admiralty
- The Body known as the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff shall serve as the executive committee of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty. It includes the following members:
- The Bravo Fleet Commanding Officer (BFCO) shall be the chair of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty.
- The Bravo Fleet Executive Officer (BFXO) shall be the vice-chair of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty, and shall directly oversee the task forces.
- The Bravo Fleet Operations Officer (BFOPS) shall manage the fleet registry and approve all roster requests.
- The Staff Judge Advocate General (JAGCO) shall be chair of the JAG Corps.
- Other members form the general body of the BFA and are as follows:
- The Bravo Fleet Academy Commandant (BFAC) shall administer the Bravo Fleet Academy.
- The Bravo Fleet Internet Officer (BFIO) shall maintain and develop Bravo Fleet's online infrastructure.
- The Bravo Fleet Communications Officer (COMM) shall manage all fleet communications systems and oversee recruitment.
- The Bravo Fleet Logistics Officer (BFLO) shall manage the Bravo Fleet Wiki and oversee the fleet's canon and history.
- Each Task Force Commanding Officer (TFCO) of a Task Force established by by-law.
- No BFA member shall occupy any other BFA-level position except on an acting or emergency basis until a qualified person for the position can be found.
Below is a new Section 4, with the current sections 4 and 5 becoming 5 and 6. This will create the positions of Command Adjutant.
Article IV - Structure of the Fleet
Section 4 - Command Adjutants
- Bravo Fleet Admiralty members outside of the BFCO, BFXO, TFCO's, and JAGCO shall appoint members to the position of Command Adjutant to serve as their department's executive officer.
- Command Adjutants shall be considered the equivalent of a TFXO for purposes of promotional eligibility and award recommendation authority. When serving on a sim or in a Commanding Officer position, however, they are still constrained to display their other position's maximum rank on the Sim and/or Task Force rosters.
- Officers serving as Command Adjutants need not be current CO's of a Bravo Fleet Sim.
- The current Command Adjutant positions are as follows:
- Command Adjutant: Operations Office (CA:OPS)
- Command Adjutant: Academy (CA:AC)
- Command Adjutant: Internet Office (CA:IO)
- Command Adjutant: Communications Office (CA:COMM)
- Command Adjutant: Logistics Office (CA:LO)