Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BJ's Haunted House Party is the 4th Season 6 episode of Shining Time Station. It first aired in November 12, 1998.
BJ plans a Haunted House Party and loves to play pranks on the everyone.
- RS Mr. Conductor
- AB Mr. Conductor
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Yoshi the Green Dinosaur
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tenacles
- Gary the Snail
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Mario the Red Plumber
- Yoshi the Green Dinosaur
- Carlos (Played by Corey Lopez)
- Emily (Played by Hannah Owens)
- Juan (Played by Michael Krost)
- JB King
- The Jukebox Band
Thomas Stories Segment
- Percy's Ghostly Trick (told by Ringo Starr)
- Haunted Henry (told by Alec Baldwin)
Jukebox Band Song
- It's Halloween Night Tonight
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1997-2002 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 19972002 costume.
- The Barney costume from "Barney's Musical Scrapbook" is used.
- The Barney voice from "Barney's Talent Show" is used.
- The Baby Bop costume from "Barney's Beach Party" is used.
- The Baby Bop voice from "Run, Jump, Skip and Sing!" is used.
- The BJ costume from "Circle of Friends!" is used.
- The BJ voice from "It's Raining, It's Pouring..." is used.
- SpongeBob has his 1993-1999 voice and 1993-2000 design.
- Patrick has his 1993-2000 voice and design.
- Squidward has his 1993-2000 voice and design.
- Gary has his 1993-2000 voice and design.
- Mr. Krabs has his 1993-2000 design.
- The SpongeBob design from "Hooky!" is used.
- The SpongeBob voice from "Boating School" is used.
- The Season 5 Barney & Friends Musical Arrangement from "Seven Days a Week" is used.
- The Thomas & The Magic Railroad "Shining Time Station" set is used.
- When BJ roars like a dragon at SpongeBob, the sound clip (second) is taken from "Stop, Look & Be Safe" (when Barney and the kids hear BJ roaring like a dragon), except it was pitched up to +3 and mixed with BJ's 1996 voice.
- When SpongeBob screams as BJ (in his dragon costume) scares him, his scream is the same as Barney's scream from "1-2-3-4-5 Senses" (when Patty yells "It's a bear!), except it was mixed with SpongeBob's 1993-1999 voice.
- When BJ roars like a dragon at Patrick, the sound clip (third) is taken from "Stop, Look & Be Safe" (when Barney and the kids hear BJ roaring like a dragon), except it was pitched up to +3 and mixed with BJ's 1996 voice.
- When Patrick screams as BJ (in his dragon costume) scares him, his scream is the same scream from "Hall Monitor" (when Patrick thinks his ice cream is alive), except it was pitched down to -1.
- BJ: Good morning everybody! I have a surprise for you all.
- Barney: What is it BJ?
- BJ: As you know, Halloween is coming up soon. On that night I'm having a party at an old house. And, you are all invited.
- All (except BJ): Yay!
- Mr. Conductor 1:
- SpongeBob: At Bikini Bottom, everyone scares me.
- Barney: I know, SpongeBob.
- Squidward: I never liked SpongeBob and Patrick. I am better than them.