Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BJ's Naughty Tricks is a 31st episode of Season 3 for Shining Time Station. Originally aired in August 1, 1993.
The kids dread BJ and Baby Bop's pranks, so they decide to play a trick on them. BJ and Baby Bop's pranks on Stacy, Ginny, Midge Smoot, and other customers.. So the kids are so upset about this, Michael, Schemer, and Stacy told BJ and Baby Bop they fool people lied to get all their money... JB King tells BJ and Baby Bop not to do this again. Soon BJ and Baby Bop discover the kids' prank, just as some movers start packing up the arcade machines.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Midge Smoot
- Barton Winslow
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes)
- JB King
- Customers 1 (actor from Fortune Teller Schemer)
- Customers 2
- The Missing Coach (Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukebox Band Songs
- Isty Bitsy Spider
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode also seen in "Look at Me, I'm Three!".
- The Barney voice was used in this episode also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!"
- The Baby Bop costume was "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure" is used.
- The Baby Bop voice was "Rock with Barney" is used.
- The BJ costume was "Barney's Magical Place (1990)" is used.
- The BJ voice was "Introducing BJ!" is heard.
- This episode was similar to the episode "The Joke's on Schemer".
- The first time BJ became a Main role in this episode.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Are We There Yet?".
- The Shining Time Station Season 3 set is used.