Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BJ Catches a Pokemon is a fan-fiction episode of The New Adventures of Shining Time Station (Barney & Friends version).
BJ catches a Pokemon, which is Snakepie, which freaks out Baby Bop.
- Baby Bop
- Scooter McNutty
- Miss Etta Kette
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mr. Conductor 3
- Thomas Stories: Old Iron and Edward's Exploit (both told by Ringo Starr).
- The Barney costume from "It's Raining, It's Pouring.,.".
- The 1996 BJ voice is a mix of the ones from "My Favorite Things" (Pitch +3) and "Going on a Bear Hunt" (Pitch -2).
- When Baby Bop screams when she first sees Snakepie, her scream is the same as Derek's scream from "A Splash Party Please" (when Derek got a bug in his sack).
- (we see BJ and Baby Bop hunting for animals)
- BJ: (sees a cat) I see a cat in a sidewalk.
- Baby Bop: Aww, cute!
- BJ: (sees a dog) I see a dog in a backyard.
- Baby Bop: (giggles) That's cute too!
- BJ; We must look for more.
- Baby Bop: Okay!