Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baby Bop Gets a Newspaper is an 21st episode of Season 2 for Shining Time Station. Original aired in February 14, 1992.
Baby Bop was so excited because the kids wants a newspaper for her. She and Schemer went to the super market to buy the joke toys to show Barney and his friends.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr)
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Midge Smoot
- The Jukebox Band
- Donald (Mentioned)
- Douglas (Mentioned)
Jukebox Band Song
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
Thomas Stories Segments
- The Missing Coach and The Deputation (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney Costume is also used in this episode was also seen in "My Family's Just Right for Me".
- The Barney voice is also heard in this episode also seen in "The Queen of Make Believe".
- Dan wore a same clothes in Schemer Alone.
- Becky wore a same clothes and hairstyle in The Magic is Believing.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Dan's Big Race.
- The episode take place in January 30, 1992.
- The Shining Time Station Season 2 set is used.
- The Barney and Friends Season 2 music arrangement was used in this episode was also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The first episode to use the Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement. This means that of Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement came out in August 21, 1991.