Baby Bop Gets a Newspaper is an 21st episode of Season 2 for Shining Time Station. Original aired in February 14, 1992.
Baby Bop was so excited because the kids wants a newspaper for her. She and Schemer went to the super market to buy the joke toys to show Barney and his friends.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr)
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Midge Smoot
- The Jukebox Band
- Donald (Mentioned)
- Douglas (Mentioned)
Jukebox Band Song
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
Thomas Stories Segments
- The Missing Coach and The Deputation (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney Costume is also used in this episode was also seen in "My Family's Just Right for Me".
- The Barney voice is also heard in this episode also seen in "The Queen of Make Believe".
- Dan wore a same clothes in Schemer Alone.
- Becky wore a same clothes and hairstyle in The Magic is Believing.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Dan's Big Race.
- The episode take place in January 30, 1992.
- The Shining Time Station Season 2 set is used.
- The Barney and Friends Season 2 music arrangement was used in this episode was also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The first episode to use the Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement. This means that of Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement came out in August 21, 1991.