Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baby Kate wants a baby drum but Jane and David say no. And the next day, Baby Kate notices the 2006 Teletubbies Go to Bed VHS but Jane and David say no. Baby Kate starts bawling again, and Jane and David have to tell Arthur and DW. Baby Kate says she has to pay Jane and David out.
- Narrator: One fine day, Baby Kate and her parents, Jane and David went to a music store, when Baby Kate saw a baby drum, she went crazy!
- Baby Kate: Can I have the baby drum? Since I gave Pal a hug.
- Jane: No, Kate. You have many baby drums at home.
- David: And it's a phony!
- Baby Kate: BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WANT THAT BABY DRUM!
- David: If you're keeping the baddest mood, then all you want is in your crib!
- Jane: You will be grounded for two months! YOU STUCK UP SNORT!!
- Narrator: That night, Baby Kate was stuck in her crib and still bawling behind.
- Baby Kate: IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY THAT BABY DRUM! TOO LATE!!!!
- Narrator: The next day, Baby Kate, Jane, and David went to a video store, when Baby Kate saw a 2006 Teletubbies Go to Bed VHS.
- Baby Kate: Can I have this, daddy?! Since the time I've seen the 2006 Teletubbies Go to Bed VHS that TeletubbyGuy202 had made.
- Jane: No, Kate! And it's also a phony!
- David: Jane's right. This Teletubbies VHS is also a phony...
- Baby Kate: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WANT THAT 2006 TELETUBBIES GO TO BED VHS!!
- Jane: Kate, cut that out...NOW!
- Baby Kate: NO! NO!! NO!!! NOO!!!! NOOOO!!!
- David: Right that it!!! I'm going to tell Arthur and DW right now!!!
- Jane: If you keep that behavior, we'll get a very usual spanking!!
- Narrator: Then Arthur and DW told Baby Kate.
- Arthur: Kate! Why do you do that?!
- Baby Kate: Jane and David can't buy me everything in the world!
- DW: THAT'S IT! You can have fun with Jane and David two months.
- Baby Kate: OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! NOT TWO MONTHS!!
- Arthur and DW: YEEEEEES!!! TWO MONTHS!!
- Baby Kate: But, how long can I stay for?!?
- DW: Forever. Goodbye.
- Narrator: So Baby Kate was very sad in her crib, she had to pay Jane and David out.
May 26, 2010