Baby Mario wants a loaf of tubby toast but Baby Luigi refuses to get it. And the next day, Baby Mario wants a Tinky-Winky doll but Baby Luigi says no. Baby Mario begins to scream and cry, and it's up to Yoshi to solve his problem.
- Narrator: One day, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi went to a food store. When Baby Mario saw a loaf of tubby toast.
- Baby Mario: Look! It's a loaf of tubby toast! Can I have it, Baby Luigi? Since I ate a lot of baby mushrooms.
- Baby Luigi: No, Baby Mario! And this loaf is some meanie!
- Baby Mario: But...but.. (yells) WHAT!!!
- Baby Luigi: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi went to a toy store. When Baby Mario saw a Tinky-Winky doll.
- Baby Mario: Can I have the Tinky-Winky doll?! Because I really want that loaf of tubby toast.
- Baby Luigi: No, big brother! And we don't have $15!
- Baby Mario: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! I WANT IT!
- Baby Luigi: SHUT UP!
more coming soon
Baby Luigi has Ganon's voice.
August 28, 2010