Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baby Mario wants a loaf of tubby toast but Baby Luigi refuses to get it. And the next day, Baby Mario wants a Tinky-Winky doll but Baby Luigi says no. Baby Mario begins to scream and cry, and it's up to Yoshi to solve his problem.
- Narrator: One day, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi went to a food store. When Baby Mario saw a loaf of tubby toast.
- Baby Mario: Look! It's a loaf of tubby toast! Can I have it, Baby Luigi? Since I ate a lot of baby mushrooms.
- Baby Luigi: No, Baby Mario! And this loaf is some meanie!
- Baby Mario: But...but.. (yells) WHAT!!!
- Baby Luigi: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi went to a toy store. When Baby Mario saw a Tinky-Winky doll.
- Baby Mario: Can I have the Tinky-Winky doll?! Because I really want that loaf of tubby toast.
- Baby Luigi: No, big brother! And we don't have $15!
- Baby Mario: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! I WANT IT!
- Baby Luigi: SHUT UP!
more coming soon
Baby Luigi has Ganon's voice.
August 28, 2010